Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Cry No More -Jeff- 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Cry No More -Jeff- 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cry No More -Jeff- 2   Cry No More -Jeff- 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 pm

I kissed all his tears away. I hated myself and I hated my sister, but somehow my anger melted into compassion. The only thing in this world was this man who could shed the tears that I never had. Not once in my life have I ever cried, even when my own mother died. For some reason, seeing him like that makes me want to drown all his displaced sorrow in pleasure.

Quietly I pulled out a frying pan and rummaged the kitchen for eggs. Eli had fainted before I could lose myself in the moment, though the expression on his face made me want to continue. Not wanting to leave him on the floor, I carried him into his bedroom and placed him in bed. My face flushed as I remembered his member rubbing into my stomach as I carried him through his house.

Trying to maintain some self-control I focused on the snow outside the window. The snow had come up about four feet, blockading the door and preventing my escape. What was I going to do until it cleared? Would Eli be okay with me staying with him? My anxiety attack was furthered by the sound of a toilet flushing. Quickly I pulled out two plates and flopped two eggs on each, trying to act casual.

“Are we snowed in?”

My body quaked inside from his angelic voice. Without turning around I replied, “Yeah. It looks like we are trapped for a couple of days.”

Shyly he walked around to the bar, dressed only in the shirt he was wearing last night and a pair of dress boxers, “Sorry, I didn’t know if you were still here or not. I hope you’re not uncomfortable.”

“I’m fine,” I lied.

We ate our meal in silence. Throughout the meal I couldn’t help but take glimpses towards his thighs. Was it okay for me to lust for him like this? Without a word I stood up from the table and moved into the living room.

“What’s wrong,” he asked standing in the door frame.

“Eli, about last night…”

“You didn’t mean it did you?”

I blinked and forced a lie through my teeth, “Yeah…”

I stood there in silence as he went into the kitchen to start on the dishes. Why couldn’t I just tell him how I felt? Suddenly I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my waste.

“Please, I just…”

My heart broke as I turned to face his tear stained face.

“No one, has ever..”

I couldn’t hold back anymore. I forced my lips onto his and laid down with him on the couch. The salty taste of tears came cascading in between our mouths as he clumsily tried to return everything I was giving him. He rose up against me blushing, moaning, and gasping for breath. All it took for me to make him shiver was sliding my hand tenderly down his thigh. As the moisture seeped through his boxers and my shirt, I watched him go back into his dreams. I lightly kissed him on the forehead and went to the bathroom, not wanting to take advantage of him while he was unconscious.
...As I washed my face, I caught his peaceful sleeping reflection and couldn't help to think... For the first time in my life, I actually loved someone.

The rest of the weekend I was able to contain myself. Eli gave the impression that nothing had happened and I felt that I brought up the topic it might make things awkward. The snow plow made its rounds the next morning and cleared the roads of snow and I took my first chance to escape. I told him I was going to go home and change then head over to the hospital before hours. Eli stood there at the door unable to look at me. My heart felt like it had descended into my stomach. I wanted nothing more than to go back inside and embrace him, but it was too late to do anything.

By the time I arrived at my apartment it was already noon. Quickly, I threw my keys on the table, poured a bowl of cat food, and went to look for Jingle, my cat. Eli had distracted me so much I forgotten that I hadn’t been home all weekend.

When I got into my room I found him curled up on the pillow. “Hello Jingle,” I coaxed apologetically and a bit frightened.

The tom cat’s ginger colored ears twitched nervously as it fixed its cold unforgiving gaze upon me. I threw the bowl of food on the bed, undressed and slipped into the shower.

Promise me Geoffrey; promise me you’ll watch over your sister. You’re the only one she has.

I sighed and began to wash my hair. My mother always loved Eliza more than me. When she was born it was if I was forgotten. For a while it was okay. I got to play with my father. But then he got sick and died, leaving me all alone. Shaking my head out, I tried to focus on something else. Suddenly images of Eli came rushing into my head causing me to become aroused. Why did he make that move then stop? Was he just curious? I want to know how he feels…

After cleaning myself up, I toweled off and stared into the mirror. Who was I kidding, how cold I expect him to fall in love with a guy? In my frustration I ended up cutting myself with my shaver three times, stepping on an already pissed Jingle, and bagging my head on my closet door.

After getting dressed I went back out to my car and drove off to the hospital. Maybe I could clear my head with an hour of silence. To my dismay I was greeted by a flurry of doctor and nurses as I entered the hospital. They were all cheerful and happy and congratulating me. Confused I was lead upstairs to find my sister sitting up and staring out the window.

“Eliza?”

“Hello, Geoffrey,” she said in a disdainful tone, “Where have you been?”

“I was at a friend’s house. I got trapped at his house because of the snow.”

“Another one of you fagoty friends?”

My fist clenched. It had barely been a minute and I already wanted to knock off her head.

“Honestly, I really drew the shit stick when it came to brothers.”

Suddenly the door slammed behind me, “How dare you!?”

I turned around to see Eli fuming through his tears.

“Your brother came here every weekend and sat by your bedside waiting for you! Even if he had already lost hope that you would wake up, he still came and sat by your side and paid your bills!”

Shocked I stepped out of his way and let him continue his rant. He was doing it again. His were beautiful eyes, crying for me. I wanted so badly to take him in my arms again.

“All Jeff does is give to you! Where is your respect! He gave up his dreams!”

“How dare you lecture me as if I was some little girl! Maybe you should shut up and put my brother’s di-“

I smacked her. After eight years I finally did something for myself.

“Eliza, I forbid you from ever talking to him like that again.”

“How dare you!”

“Eliza!”

She glared at me with a fiery hatred in my eyes but she knew there was nothing she could do.

Eli stood behind me crying his eyes out. I took him gently into my arms and held him close.

“Thank you,” I whispered into his ear, “Eliza we are leaving. I will be back to check on you on Saturday.”

I lead Eli out of the room and out to my car. His beautiful blue eyes were still overflowing with tears. “Come on Blondie. It’s okay now.”

Eli pulled me by the collar and dragged me into a kiss. Before I knew it we were laying in the back seat with only the street light to illuminate us. He moaned as I slowly left my mark on his neck and let him explore my back with his hands. He welcomed me with every part of his body. His arms tightened around me as I entered into him, causing him to let out a loud gasp. We laid there kissing as I let him get used to me. Finally I could no longer contain myself and started to slowly press into him. In between clumsily exploring my mouth and gasps of a combination of what could only be pleasure and pain, he moaned my name and trailed off into inaudible words. After about a minute more I couldn’t keep the ecstasy within me. I leaned into him giving several kisses on the neck as I released within him.

“Jeff, I love you,” he moaned as he too released in the space between our hot bodies.

I pressed my forehead into his and gave him another kiss, “I love you too Eli.”
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com

Cry No More -Jeff- 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiboun Region :: Grandstand Square :: The Bookstore :: Original Works-
Jump to: