Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 pm

The sun drew close to the center of the sky as it hovered of the capital city of Grandstand. The streets were alive with people and Pokemon alike. Tired from wandering around in front of the Grandstand City Terminal, Falkner sat on a bench and scowled. He was supposed to be on an errand in Rufus's place looking for capable trainers to assist Prof. Willow with a project that she had but hadn't seen anyone worth pursuing.
In truth he was searching for trainers who would have a flying type with them. How he missed his homeland, filled with majestic flying Pokemon. Unfortunately Kiboun lacked greatly in flying Pokemon due to the fact that airplanes were starting to become more predominant in the sky. At this point he'd take a trainer with at least a Pokemon that could fly once it evolved.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
Felix

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Felix wandered off the airport terminal with his scarf over his face and his aviators on. He turned to the pilot that privately transported him to the region and thanked him. He then stepped down on the ground of the Kiboun region and made way toward the collaboration of people that marketed the streets. In search of a place to sit and relax while he soaked in the atmosphere of the region Felix sat next to a trainer who he would later come to know has Falkner.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Falkner sighed a bit as a stranger came down next to him. Initially he was pretty uncomfortable, as strangers wouldn't normally sit down on a bench without asking if someone else was sitting there, but noticing the other's attire, he could tell the trainer had come a long way "You wouldn't happen to be a trainer would you? Sorry to ask, it's just I need a trainer's help. Someone who is here to explore the region. You wouldn't happen to be one would you," he asked tossing his hair from his face.'
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Felix smiled and turned to the young man on the bench next to him. "As a matter of fact, I fit the bill on both of those questions. I wouldn't mind a tour guide if that's what you're getting at." Felix turned to his pocket and released his Charmander, Yogi. "I know you're tired Yogi, but will you sniff out the area and let me know where the closest restuarant is. I'm starving." After minutes of sniffing however, the Charmander couldn't ight through the foreign smells to find a place to eat. "No worries boy, I have a cocnut bar in my pack somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:16 pm

"Ah. Good. My name is Falkner. I used to be a gym leader in Johto but after traveling with my friend, he was established as an Elite Four member for Kiboun. Anyway, he was supposed to be doing this but got caught up with some responsibilities and so I'm doing it for him." Noticing the other's charmander he perked up a bit from his bad mood. "Finally! Someone with a decent Pokemon. I love flying types, and Charmander eventually will become the majestic Charizard....I digress. How about I find us a nice place to eat while giving you a tour of the town?"
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Felix intently listened to the trainer named Falkner. An ex-gym leader huh? The guy seemed nice, and he seemed to enjoy Felix's Charmander, who flicked his tail back and forth as he stood a few feet away from the meeting trainers, studying the surroundings and smell of the area. "Nice to make acquaintances Falkner. My name is Felix, and I'm from a different region as well." Felix's stomach growled, just in time for Falkner to offer a chance for a meal. Felix wouldn't pass up an oppurntunity to eat, especially not at this moment. "That sounds like a great idea to me." Felix then stood up and returned Charmander to his Pokeball, disregarding Falkner's comment about Charmander evolving into Charizard. It was obvious to Felix that Yogi was struggling with discovering himself and becoming a stronger pokemon. Even though he was older than Felix's other pokemon Croccy, they were still about the same level. Felix was also humble about his pokemon, and thought it would be best to call Yogi in his pokeball and move on with the day.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Falkner nodded and pulled out his cell phone. "Hold on, I'm going to get Rufus to meet us." Stepping away he chatted on the phone for a bit before closing it and putting it in his pocket. "Alright. We're going to a restaurant on the southern end of town." The blue haired man began to walk west and pointed out to a large stadium ahead of them. "That's the Pokeatholon Stadium. People train all over Kiboun to become the top contenders there. On the opposite is the Contest Hall for Pokemon coordinators. And then over there, " he said pointing to the left," Is the Pokemonmon Gym of out city, though today she has the day off." The gym sat between two large buildings, and held no windows or anything special about it.
As they continued forward, they passed a great plaza with a grand staircase that extended far up a mountain. "That is the path to the Pokemon league, more than a mile of stairs that ascend to a great lake that can take you to victory road. Every year they have a grand festival in the middle of the plaza in honor of the Gyms and Elite Four...speaking of which there is Rufus."

A man with shaggy brown hair sat drinking some coffee at a small table for three. Around his neck was a dog collar with a silver medallion with a large F on it. Upon seeing Falkner he sprung up and pulled him into and embrace. "Ugh. They kept me up their all day and want me to go back tomorrow. Oh, it seems you found a trainer."

Falkner's cheeks pinked and he began to cough to hide his embarrassment. "This is Felix. Felix, this is Rufus of the Elite Four."

Smiling he shook the other's hand then rubbed his nose with his knuckle. "Welcome to Kiboun man. Thanks for helping us out." Grabbing Falkner by the hand he lead the two to the table he had acquired and let the waitress take their orders.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 am

Felix awaited by his seat as Falkner talked on the phone. He called Yogi back into his pokeball, and looked around at all the people around him. This was a busy place, and Felix began to wonder ifthe rest of the region would be like this. When Falkner returned they started on their way, and Falkner began to point things out. Listening to the stories of the festivals, elite four and gyms, Felix began to think about his time here. Perhaps it would be wise to try and test his might against some of these gym leaders. For now however, he would focus on grub.

They arrived at the restaurant and met with the man named Rufus, who resmbled a dog in name, actions, and appearance. "Nice to meet you Rufus." Felix then sat down at the table and ordered a large cheeseburger. It had been a while since he had had a large greesy burger.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Rufus ordered Falkner and himself a plate of pasta to share and chatted a bit about what was going on in the league. As they continued their meal Rufus's phone went off. "Sorry Fal...I'll need you to take him to Prof. Willow by yourself...they want me back up there...I'll need Pidgeot."

Falkner sighed and reluctantly handed him a Pokeball in exchange for the other's debit card. "Well, I guess I'll see you whenever," the man said resting his cheek on his fist.

"Yeah. Sorry..." sighing, he whispered something into Falkner's ear, which made the other flush, kissed his cheek then took off on the Pidgeot, going north to the Pokemon League Observatory."

"Sorry about all that," Falkner said sitting up and fixing his hair so it would stay out of his face,"When you're ready I'll pay and we can make our way to Clearbay Village."
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Felix remained quiet throughout lunch. The two men obviously had chemistry, and Felix couldn't help but feel a little awkward during the lunch. He was grateful to be eating finally, so he lowered his head and kept his mouth shut. Finally the Rufus guy left, adn Falkner was ready to pay the bill. Now that Felix was full, he was ready to get on with his journey and move on forward.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Once the waitress returned with the card, Falkner stood up and stretched out. "Alright. We better get going..." Once the other had sat up, he began to lead the other to the southern end of the city. After going for a few blocks, the city life began to wither way into nature. "Alright, we are at end of the city. Everything from here on is a bit more rustic in nature."
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Felix nodded in understanding, and continued to wak forward. He had no fears of this region, if it was anything like his own, then he was prepared for whatever would happen. "Let's be on our way then. No reason to not make way with haste." Felix handled his four pokeballs by his side, he was ready for whaetever came.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

As they continued forward, the signs of city life faded away completely and lush exotic trees with berries and flowers. "Unlike most regions...Kiboun's soil doesn't have the correct nutrients to sustain berri trees, except for the soil around Ballaomoa Village, making it very popular amongst coordinators. They also have a famous bakery...ah crap." Rain began to fall as Falkner pulled his jacket over his head. "It also is known for its sudden down pours, let's get going."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Felix Takes Kiboun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takes Kiboun   Felix Takes Kiboun Empty

Back to top Go down

Felix Takes Kiboun
Page 1 of 1