Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Karson's Story EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Karson's Story EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Karson's Story EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Karson's Story EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Karson's Story EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Karson's Story EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Karson's Story EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Karson's Story EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Karson's Story EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Karson's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 am

The bright sun drifted lazily over the quiet town of Twotwig Village. Overhead a few Butterfrees passed over the serene town and settled atop a small house. after a few moments an alarm sounded from within, scaring the Butterfree away.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

Inside the small house a boy with dark blonde hair was found snoring the day away in his bed not even aware of the alarm ringing.Suddenly, the boy turned in his sleep and rolled straight off the bed, slamming into the ground and waking to great pain.

Karson [in much pain]: Ouch that hurts!I really have to get a bigger bed.

Karson then jumps up, rubs his head and looks at his clock.

Karson [filled with worry]:Oh great I overslept.Im going to be late at this rate.

Karson wastes no time in getting dressed packing his bag and booking it straight out the door.

Karson [Excited]:Well this is where my adventure begins, look out world Karson the future pokemon master is heading out!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 pm

"Zero, I don't think I can get it out," Ria said weakly as she pressed up against her cart. The giant thing had gotten stuck in the dirt and she was unable to move it on her own. Hearing foot steps the girl poked her silver head up above the cart and noticed a boy approaching her. After tossing her hair to the side she smiled at the three and leaned back against the huge cart. "Hey, do you think you can lend me a hand," she asked brushing the dirt off of her white lab coat," It seems my cart is stuck in this hole." As she smiled at the other, her Glaceon trotted forward and sniffed the stranger.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:09 pm

As Karson walks down the road he notices a silver headed girl asking for help with her cart.

Karson [happy]:Sure Ill be glad to help you out.

As soon as Karson agrees he gets behind the cart and starts pushing with everything he has.Just when it looks like the cart is stuck forever Karson finally manages to push hard enough to shove the cart out of the hole.

Karson [Tired]:Whoo, thats quite a heavy cart but I finally got it free.

Karson brushes the dirt off his pants and just as he is about to leave...

Karson [forgetful]:Oh I forgot to introduce myself, Im Karson and you are?
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Oh! My name is Ria. I'm a Pokemon researcher," she said smiling as she reached out her hand to shake his. Zero began to bark at the girl," Oh. I guess you're right Zero, I'm also a gym leader." Smiling the girl pulled out a Pokeball and handed it to the boy. "I'm sorry but all I have is this Magby."
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Karson, surprised when he sees Ria hand him the pokeball with a Magby inside says...

Karson [surprised]:Whoa a Magby, awsome I was hoping I would get to catch one on my journey.

Still surprised about magby being handed to him Karson starts screamin with excitement and throws the pokeball high up in the air

Karson [excited]:Whoooo!Lets go Magby come on out!!!

The pokeball opens up and a flash of light appears from it, suddenly when the light clears a Young and healthy Magby with a bright red body and a glowing orange stomach appears in front of him...
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

"Well..now that is settled...let's make our way up to Clear Bay. " Grabbing the cart she began to wheel it forward up the path. After a while of nothing happening, a Caterpie came out and tried to Tackle her. Zero who was helping her pull was unable to help her. "He-hey! It's a bug Pokemon! Hurry!!"
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Karson sees the caterpie about to tackle Ria and acts fast

Karson [Hasty]:Lets help Ria Magby.Go!!!

Magby runs straight in front of Ria ready to block the attack and waiting for a command from Karson

Karson [Pumped]:Alright Magby counter Caterpies tackle with a headbutt!

Magby charges in after Caterpie tilting its head down.Suddenly, they collide with the force of the impact causing dust to scatter everywhere while both pokemon are shot back slightly injured.

Karson [Excited]:Alright Magby lets wrap this up!Use Smog followed by Ember!!!

Magby takes a deep breath followed by shooting out a black mist from its mouth blinding and choking the Caterpie.The instant after Smog was released Magby starts rapidly spitting out sparks of fire from its mouth aiming it at the smog.When the flame and smoke made contact a huge explosion occured blasting Caterpie far back causing it to flee to the woods to stay.

Karson [Amazed]:Whoa that was awsome Magby your unbelievable and imagine if we train together we could double even triple your power!

Magby jumping up and down with joy agrees making it even happier.

Karson [Happy]:Alright Ms.Ria ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm

" Thank you! Oh how polite! "The girl smiled a bit and continued to drag the cart forward into Silentstar City."

A small city lies between Twotwig and Clearbay Village. It is rustic and has old dirt roads. It's architecture still resembles those of the past with arches and fancy gates ways. In the center of t etow there are shops at each side of the street leading up to a fantastic garden with a bridge that folds over a small Magikarp pond and leads to a old remolded gym. The surrounding forest allows no noise to escape, making the town peaceful. Girafarig often are seen laying in people's front yards or in the main garden.

As the two entered the town they noticed a group of people in front of a large Star shaped stage that blocked the route to the east.. "Hmm..must be a show going on later. We best not disturb them." Wheeling the cart forward, she continued onto Route 753."
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Karson [bummed]:I would like to see what theyre up to but I suppose your right.So lets hurry and get to Clearbay village and who knows maybe more pokemon will popup so me and Magby can get stronger isnt that right Magby?

Magby appears to be next to Karson jumping along excited to see Clearbay village.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 am

Clearbay Village, despite it's small quaint appeacance, it is home to Kiboun's most famed Pokemon Professor, Sheila Willow. The town opens up to a few small cottages then opens up into Crystal Bay. The Pokemon Labratory sits at the very mouth of Route 754. A few small Seel can be seen playing in the water further down the shore. Seeing the approaching party, they dive in the water and swim off."

"Yay! We made it! And just in time too" Ria said eyeing Prof. Willow standing in front of a small shed.

The woman used her lab coat to wipe her glasses clean as she waited for the group to arrive. Re-adjusting them to her face, her green eyes peered out at the group scanning each of them closely. With a smirk, she trailed her hand through her golden hair and tossed it behind her back. "There you are. I see you've brought a friend."

Smiling Ria hugged the Prof. " Yeah. He helped in getting the cart out of a hole. Then he accompanied me here so that I wouldn't be troubled by wild Pokemon.

After giving a shocked stare she shook out her head. "Alright then. Well thank you all for your help. I'll leave him to you Sheila. After hugging the other a hug, the girl pulled out a whistle and blew into it, letting out a sweet calming pitch. As ist rang out, a Dewgong popped up from the water and let her climb onto it's back. "Maybe I'll see you at my Gym someday Thanks!," she said waving happily as she sailed off toward Frostflake City."

"It seems you've acquired one of my Pokemon...let me see..." the tall blond walked up to the other and examined him. "Come, I need to ask you a favor. " The woman lead the boy into her building then to a group of chairs in front of the office where a young girl sat quietly. "I'll be back for you in a moment. I have another interview at the moment." Turning she shut the door to her office and left the two alone.

The girl smiled a bit at the boy and starred up at him with her sparkling blue eyes. "Hi there. My name is Tiffany. Are you here to get a Pokemon from Prof. Willow?"
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 am

Karson, confused sits down, looks at Tiffany and smiles back.

Karson [Happy]:Hey Tiffany, Im Karson nice to meet you.

Karson still confused about her question decides to answer.

Karson [Confused]:Im not really sure why Im here to be honest I thought I was called in here so I could return a pokemon I borrowed to help out a friend earlier.Although no matter what happens me and Magby will be ready for it...
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:41 am

She smiled a bit and petted the Magby on it's head. "I'm sure Prof Willow won't separate you two. It seems to like you a lot."

As the two sat there a boy with dark red hair came out of the office and saw Magby and Karson. "So you're the one who took my Magby. I ought to..." he grabbed the collar of the boy's shirt and raised his fist, causing Tiffany to gasp.

"Josh. Stop it," Prof. Willow came out and pulled him away. "You got your Pokemon so go. Don't let me reconsider my decision."

The boy scoffed walked out of the room. "I'll take you down later."

"Well, I'll deal with Tiffany first then you Karson," Prof. Willow said quietly. After a a few minutes the girl came out with an oddish securely in her arms. "She will see you now. I'll be seeing you." The girl waved bye and left the building.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 am

Karson still stunned by Josh's vicious attitude quickly waves to Tiffany as she leaves.

Karson [concerned]:I hope she's right I couldnt stand to be seperated from Magby, what do you think buddy?

Magby happily jumps up and down without a care in the world agreeing to Karson's words.

Karson [Scared]:Alright Magby, lets see what Prof. Willow has in store for us...
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 pm

"The woman adjusted her glasses a bit and looked over the boy carefully as he walked in. After several minutes, she rose from her seat and pulled a Red Pokedex from her desk. "From what I see, your Pokemon seems to like you a lot, " smiling she watched as the Magby hugged the boy's leg. "Anyway, I'll let you have my Magby, in exchange, I want you to collect data with this Pokedex. It seems a virus wiped out our system and I need trainers to go out and scan Pokemon. It won't be too much work as it used to be. When I was a little girl they had to catch Pokemon to record data. Anyway, that is pretty much it. I'll message you on your Dex if I need something else." The woman reached into her drawer once more and pulled out five Pokeballs. "I imagine you'll want more than just your Magby, use these if you find Pokemon you like. I'd suggest you take the Pokemon League Challenge. It's a great way to travel and train Pokemon. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide to do." Smiling she sat back down in her chair and began to fill out some paper work."
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:32 am

Karson takes the pokedex and looks at Magby then looking back at Prof.Willow.

Karson [excited]:Dont worry Prof.Willow Ill do my best to get every ounce of pokemon data in the region.

Karson then picks up Magby turns around and walks out.

Karson [excited]:Well Magby looks like we're about to head on our journy, you ready?

Magby happily nods its head jumps from Karson's arms and starts pulling on his pants trying to tell him to go.

Karson [happy]:Alright Magby, lets head out!
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:08 am

Outside the lab, a small Snowrunt walked through the center of the town, singing happily. It grinned up at the lab and spotted the trainer and waddled over to him. Jumping up and down , it blew a mist into its face and giggled.

(Available for capture!!!)
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

Getting hit by the ice cold mist from Snorunt causes Karson to frost over a bit.

Karson [Freezing]:Mag..Magby u..u..se emberrrrrr.

Magby starts shooting sparks of fire at Karson and the frost melts away.but scorches Karson.Karson shakes it off and becomes upset.

Karson [mad]:You think thats funny you coulda given me frostbite.

Snorunt, ignoring Karson, is dancing around.

Karson [thinking]:what is this thing anyway?

Karson then remembers the pokedex and pulls it out.He turns it on and listens to what it says, when it stops talking he closes it and puts it away.

Karson [Excited]:So your a Snorunt, Ive always wanted to see one but I didnt think I would anytime soon.I know Ill capture you!

Snorunt still hops around happily acting like Karson isnt saying a thing.Suddenly Snorunt blows an ice cold breeze from its mouth aiming at Magby.

Karson [Surprised]:Magby dodge it!

Magby then jumps up high in the air avoiding the breeze..

Karson [determined]:Thats an Icy Wind.Being an ice type Magby should have the advantage over it.Alright Magby attack with headbutt.

Magby tilts its head and charges in at a fast speed but right before magby hits it, copies of Snorunt start appearing all around Magby and the Snorunt Magby runs into is a fake.

Karson [Surprised]:Snorunts using DoubleTeam!Well we can beat that, Magby jump high in the air and blast all of the copies with Ember!

Magby then takes a giant leap in the air and starts shooting ember from its mouth at the same time spinning to hit all of the Snorunt copies.Copy after copy of Snorunt is wiped out until finally Magby hits its mark and blasts Snorunt back.

With the last bit of its energy Snorunt manages to pull of another Icy Wind.

Karson [determined]:Alright Magby dodge it then follow with Smokescreen.

Magby swiftly jumps to the side and spits out a black fog which covers the entire area Magby and Snorunt are in.

Karson [Psyched]:Alright Magby charge in with a headbutt and finish this.

Magby once again tilts its head and charges in but this time Magby hits Snorunt making it fall down and to weak to get up.

Karson [pumped up]:Alright pokeball go!!!

Karson throws the pokeball at full speed hitting Snorunt, suddenly a bright light flashes and when it vanishes Snorunt is gone and the pokeball laying on the ground shaking with the little button blinking red.The pokeball blinks red for a few seconds until suddenly it stops.Karson goes over to it picks it up and cheers.

Karson [Excited]:Yeah!!!I caught a Snorunt!!!!!Way to go Magby.

Magby jumps up and down happy as ever.

Karson [calm]:Now that we have a new friend lets continue on my destiny to be a pokemon master...
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 am

Seeing Karson in the distance, Tiffany walked up to him, a bit out of breath. "Hey, there is something going on in Silentstar...these people were putting on a show for the townspeople but I saw them rounding up the Girafarig that roam around town. I think they are up to no good. I know we don't know each other well, but you got a Pokemon right? I'm really worried.," the girl bit her knuckle and looked back south.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:51 am

Karson shocked to hear this quickly responds

Karson [shocked]:Thats terrible we cant let them hurt those girafarig we've got to get there on the double.Return Magby we gotta get to SilentStar fast.

Karson pointed his pokeball at Magby and a bright red light shined but once it dimmed down Magby had disappeared.

Karson [Worried]:Alright lets get going!
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 am

Tiffany nodded and began to run down the route with the other towards the village. As they neared close to the town the excited cheers of people could be heard. "They are entertaining the village people with a performance. But look," she pointed to a space behind the stage where a Girafarig suddenly disappeared into a curtain. " We gotta get there...hey look! It's the gym leader of this town. Maybe he can help us!" Quickly she ran over to where the boy stood.

In the back of the crowd stood a boy with long violet hair. Clutching a Slowpoke in his arms he stood up on his tip toes. "Umm...excuse me..hello? I don't think those are good people...oh Gong..they are too distracted..." the boy sighed and hugged his Slowpoke which gave a yawn.

Last edited by Hayzel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Karson ran with Tiffany to where the boy stand still worried.

Karson [concerned]:Hi excuse me but are you the gym leader?we think something is going on behind that stage and that the girafarig are in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Turning around the boy looked at the other two and bowed, "I'm..I'm sorry...a boy with fiery red hair just passed challenged me. I can't accept another challenge until my Pokemon rest up..." Tiffany's Oddish began to speak at the boy. Blinking once, his eyes turned from an icy blue to a ruby red. "Oh...you are concerned about the Girafarig...me too. I think that Team Star is trying to kidnap them...can you please go behind the stage and see if you can disperce them...I'll try to get the crowd's attention." With that the boy turned and began to attempt to push through the crowd.

"Erm..did you get the feeling he was talking more to Oddish than us," Tiffany said looking down at her partner with curiosity. " Anyway, we should go check what's going on back there..."
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Karson agrees with Tiffany and starts heading for the back of the stage

Karson [Determined]:We gotta be careful who knows what will happen if we're caught.

Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Back stage, a man was herding in the Girafarig. Turning around he noticed the others coming closer. "Oh great. What do you two think you're doing getting in the way of Team Star?"

"You're stealing Pokemon from the town," Tiffany yelled while Oddish chirped in her arms angrily"

"So? They are wild? What's wrong with that exactly. We need Pokemon for our trainees," smirking he through out two Pokeballs reveling a Butterfree and Scizor. "You think you can stop me?"

Tiffany stepped back and shielded her Oddish. "You have two Pokemon right? Oddish will be instantly be knocked out if I battle," the girl said stepping behind Karson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karson's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karson's Story   Karson's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Karson's Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiboun Region :: The Adventure :: Kiboun Journey :: Pokemon Adventure-
Jump to: