Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 Empty
PostSubject: いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1   いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Rufus yawned and stretched across the soft green grass that lay along Route 36. The warm autumn sun brushed against his milky tanned skin. A flock of Spearow flew lazily overhead, cicrcling around passing clouds that occasionally sheltered the boy from the sun. At sixteen he was on his way to start his Pokemon adventure, with his best friend, Falkner, who just the day before had awarded him his first Pokemon League badge. As Rufus closed his eyes, Angelo, his Smeargle, broke free of its'Pokeball and began to paint a picture on the ground. Letting the serenity of the day get to him, Rufus allowed himself to fall asleep, confident that Falkner would show up soon.
After about thirty minutes of uninterrupted sleep, the boy awoke to a sudden pressure on his chest. Startled, he jumped up, almost knocking over and spilling his supply bag that Falkner has dropped onto his stomach. "What was that for, Fal?"

Falkner stretched, reaching his left arm out towards the sky. "You were sleeping and you forgot your bag at home. I had to suffer through the lecture your mom wanted me to give you. She even made me repeat it to her so that I'd make sure you heard it later too." Falkner turned around and grinned at his comrade menacingly.

Rufus gulped and got to his feet, slinging his pack around his shoulder. Trying to avoid the lecture he began to walk along the route, stopping to notice Falkner's change in appearance. "Hey...you're not wearing those ugly socks you normally where..."

Falkner scoffed and walked along side Rufus, "They aren't ugly, they are traditional for the gym. My father wore these garments, as did his father and so on....Don't think a change of subject will spare you. As punishment you have to carry my things until we reach National Park." Tossing his bag onto Rufus's back, the older male walked ahead a bit on the trail and checked his Poketech.

"Man...so, what do you think we should do in preparation for the next battle," Rufus asked, trying to get Angelo to take the extra bag for him.

Falkner stopped for a moment and thought about what he knew of the Johto league. "Well...you will be going against, Whitney I believe, she uses normal type Pokemon so Angelo won't be at a disadvantage but not at an advantage either. Fighting type would be a dead ringer against it but so far Angelo only know Shock Wave...theoretically he could use Sketch on a fighting type Pokemon, but we;d have to go south to Union Cave, which is blocked off due to the ruin project...we'll just have to see what we can find in at National Park I guess..."

"Alright then! Let's get going!" Rufus eagerly sprinted forward, passing Falkner and making his way past the road to Ecruteak City. "Last one there has to carry the other's things the rest of the day!"

Falkner laughed and sprinted after the other, easily catching up. As they ran the sky overhead began to become cloudless, giving birth to a beautiful sunny afternoon in Johoto.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 1
Page 1 of 1