Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 Empty
PostSubject: いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2   いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

By the time the two reached the front gates of National Park the sun had already made its way to the center of the sky. Slightly out of breath, Falkner leaned up against a beam and looked back towards Rufus who was slowly approaching with Angelo at his heals. “Haaa, I win. ..You,…have to carry my stuff the rest of the day.”

Rufus sighed and dropped the bags into the grass and keeled over. “Damn. It’s so hot today. It’s supposed to be Autumn! Let’s get inside, I need some water.”

Falkner laughed dryly and helped Rufus get back on his feet before making his way to the front door of the visitors center. Tired from running, Falkner sunk into a leather couch and waited as Rufus purchased two bottles of water from a lady at the front desk. Settling in next to Falkner, the exhausted trainer began to drink his water, enjoying the cool sensation that was slowly spreading through his hot body. “Ahh, that feels so much better. I thought I was going to die of heat stroke before I could make it to my second badge. Speaking of which, we should find something to tell us what Pokemon are in the area.”

Falkner took a swig from his bottle and then sat aside as he leant forward and pulled a book full of pictures and facts about National Park. “This might have something,” he said quietly as he scanned through several pages about the history and operation of the park. “It really doesn’t say much other than this place is home to many Pokemon….wait, here’s something. “

Rufus slid over and rested his chin on Falkner’s shoulder as the boy pointed out a precautionary warning posted by the Park rangers. “What is it Fal?”

“It says to beware of wild Pinser. Although rare they are highly aggressive when provoked and will use Focus Blast on anything that startles it. If you use Angelo’s Sketch on it, you’ll be able to use Focus Blast against Whitney!”

Rufus leapt to his feet and pulled on Falkner’s wrist.” Let’s go then, I’m all charged up again. It’s time to find a Pincer!” After collecting their things, the duo and Angelo entered the park and set off for the areas of tall grass.

Falkner called out Pidgeotto as he slowly followed behind Angelo and Rufus, who were dealing with a swarm of Caterpie. The bird spread its wings and took flight, enjoying the nice autumn day. “Pidgeotto, go out ahead and weed out all the Caterpie and Weedle.” The Pidgeotto gave out a small cry and circled around the area, picking up the small bugs and tossing them aside.

For what seemed to be two hours the duo went around the park, fighting off bug and grass Pokemon in an attempt to find a Pincer . “Fal, I’m close to giving up. This is ridiculous; we haven’t seen so much as a trace of a Pincer."

Pidgetto flew down and nuzzled Falkner as the gym leader patted Rufus on the back. “It’s only been a few hours. I’m sure we’ll find one soon.”

Frustrated Rufus kicked a rock which ricocheted into a large group of bushes. “Ah crap…that hurt.” Slumping down, he picked up his foot and tugged off the shoe to make sure he wasn’t bleeding.

Falkner laughed a bit and ruffled the other’s hair as he walked forward a bit. Irritably, he began tugging on his ear, as if something were stuck in it.

“What’s up Fal,” Rufus said, removing his sock then rubbing his toes a bit for comfort.

“I hear this …low humming, maybe more of a buzzing noise…” the older boy said, still fidgeting with his ear.

Rufus shrugged and was able to pull back on his sock and shoe before he too began to hear it. “Hey, what is that?”

Falkner turned back to the other and opened his mouth to say something when a swarm of Beedril caught his eye. “Dude! Run, I think you pissed off some Beedril!” Turning heel, Falkner began to sprint towards the fountain at the center of the park, leaving Rufus behind.

Not bothering to tie his shoe, the young trainer bolted straight up and ran away, Angelo returning to his ball for safety. Flailing, the boy continued to run as far as he could to get away from the angry Pokemon, in hopes he wouldn’t be stung. As he continued to run, a shoelace got caught underneath his other foot, causing him to tumble into a bed of tall grass and the Beedrill to fly over head. Luckily he was unnoticed, or so he thought. Standing up he gave a little cheer for safety only to be head butted in the back by a Pinser. Crindging he turned around and fell back onto his butt and began to scoot away. “Co-come out Angelo and use Sketch on his Focus Blast!”

Angelo popped out of his Pokeball, looking both ways to make sure the Beedrill were gone before turning his attention to Pinsur. For a moment the two stared off until the bug roared and used its Focus Blast move, knocking over Angelo who quickly used Sketch before being knocked into Rufus. Swooping down, Pidgeotto came to the rescue, rapidly poking at the wild Pokemon until it fainted. Gracefully the bird cried out and then returned to Falkner who stuck the Pokeball into his bag.

“Thanks Fal…we were almost done in…” Rufus said hugging Angelo a bit.
Falkner laughed a bit and helped his friend to his feet. “Can’t let you go getting killed by some bug Pokemon when I’m traveling with you. What would other bird trainers say?”
“Yeah , yeah. I’m exsausted…let’s go relax and enjoy the day.

Falkner nodded and found the two a nice spot under a shady tree. The bird trainer rested his back against the tree as Rufus sat perpendicular to him and laid his head in the other’s lap. “Hey, puppy-breath, find a different pillow…” Rufus had already fallen asleep from the fatigue of the day,” Damn it, you’re already out.” Falkner sighed and brushed his hand against the other’s bangs before resting his head on his shoulder and nodding off himself.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 2
Page 1 of 1