Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 Empty
PostSubject: いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3   いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Rufus yawned loudly as he sat up to stretch, the sun was just setting at the edge of the park and the guards were about to ready their patrols. After nudging Falkner softly, Rufus began to put on his shoes and getting their things together.

Falkner stretched a bit before getting to his feet. He scanned the amber sunset before lazily focusing his eyes on something brown in front of him. “Hey…Rufus, is that a Pokemon?”

Rufus stood up and walked over to the object, examining it carefully, he noticed that it was indeed a Pokemon, in fact, a sleeping Hoothoot. “Yeah, it’s asleep though. A Hooter. “
Before Rufus could move, Falkner whipped out a Fast ball and chucked it at him, pegging Rufus and ricocheting off the boy and onto the bird Pokemon.

“Tch!!!! What the hell was that for,” Rufus yelled angrily as Falkner picked up his new Pokemon.

“Sorry. My bad. Want me to kiss it,” Falkner joked pressing his lips gently against the other’s shoulder before dashing off to the Southern exit.

“He-hey!”

Rufus tailed after Falkner, a hint of red glowing from his cheeks. Hurriedly they made their way south into Goldenrod, not wanting to be bothered by the authorities after dark. Making their way through the city, the boy found a small hotel and rented a room. Exhausted, the boys kicked off their shoes and fell onto the single full-sized bed that was in the room.

“I’m still really tired,” Rufus moaned flipping off his shirts and tossing them aside. “I hope I’ll be okay to face off against Whitney…but with Angelo’s new move, I’ll be able to battle in my sleep. “

Falkner snorted a bit as he undid his belt and slid out of his Hibari and into the small bed. “Don’t be so cocky. Whitney may be prissy, but she isn’t a pushover. You’ll be lucky that Angelo can use Focus Blast.”

Rufus sighed and tossed off his jeans and flopped into bed. “I guess…could they have given us a more smaller room,” he asked as he tried to keep his legs from crossing Falkner’s”

“What’d you expect for such a cheap price? Be happy we don’t have to camp out and go to sleep,” Falkner grumbled as he tried to find the right spot on his pillow. “Night Ruff.”
“Night Fal…”

The two slept peacefully throughout the night, though, somehow they managed to intertwine their fingers, as if subconsciously reliving a night of their childhood sleepovers. The two would runaround and explore Sprout Tower, then crash wherever they got tired. They held hands, scared to be separated during their sleep.

Rufus lazily opened his eyes and focused in on a slow breathing Falkner. Quietly he lay there, trying not to disturb the other’s sleep. Already the excitement of challenging Whitney was rushing through his veins, the anticipation almost consuming him. Unable to hold back, he gently slipped out of the covers and untangled their fingers, having not noticed before made him blush slightly. After dressing, he slipped out of the room and made his way down Main Street, stopping only to get a bagel for breakfast. By the time he had finished munching it down, he had arrived in front of the Pokemon Gym. “Ready Angelo,” he asked as he released the Smeargle from its ball.

The Pokemon nodded and quietly followed the boy into the main hall that was lined with lace and streamers. A young girl with pink hair perked up a bit at the two’s arrival and quickly went to stand at her end of the battle field.”Please to make your acquaintance. I’m Whitney, the Normal Type Gym leader. And I uh…” The girl paused for a moment…and took out a note card and began to read through it. “…And I will accept you, the Trainer. Point at trainer…oh,” the girl pointed at Rufus and continued on, “Please step forward. Call out your Pokemon when you are ready to battle.”

Rufus blinked a bit then stepped forward onto his platform while Smeargle went out to the field. A clefairy lazily danced along waiting to begin. “Alright, I Whitney, take your challenge. Go, Clefairy, use Metranome!” The girl pointed forward as the Clefiary began to dance a bit. Suddenly a great flash burst forth from it, causing Smeargle to fall onto its tail and rub its eyes. “Alright then , now use double slap on his Smeargle!”

Rufus stood shocked for a moment not knowing what to do as Angelo was slapped. Snapping out of it he began to cheer on his team mate. “Come on Angelo use focus blast and knock that ball of fluff over.” Angelo nodded and began to focus, taking the Clefairy’s blows. Finally, it released devastating pulse, sending the unsuspecting Clefiary into a wall. “Yeah! A direct hit!”

Whitney pursed her lip a bit, trying to prevent it from quivering. “You won’t…you won’t get away with that so easily next time! Come out Miltank and stop this bully! Use rollout!”

The Miltank gave a short cheer before rolling into a ball and barraging Angelo. “Just use focus blast on it,” Rufus yelled not noticing the Miltank had doubled back. Rufus watched in horror as Angelo was once again delivered a heavy blow. Thinking Angelo had fainted he, almost started off onto the field only to see the Smeargle’s tail flick about. “Alright! Way to dodge boy! “ Rufus swept the sweat from his forehead. “Alright, use Shock Wave before impact then follow up with Focus blast this time!”

Angelo nodded and sent out a wave of electricity, causing the Miltank to stop rolling and lay paralyzed on the ground. Focusing once more, the Pokemon then sent out another wave of energy that smashed into the paralyzed Miltank.

Upset, Whitney sank to her knees and began to sob. “No fair! You meanie!” Hurt, the girl began to toss rocks at Angelo and Rufus who attempted to dodge them. As the girl continued her tantrum, a few girls came out and helped her into the other room while one approached Rufus. “Sorry about that…she is a little sensitive. Here is your Plain badge. Good luck with the rest of your journey!”

With that the girl ran off to comfort Whitney with the others, leaving Angelo and Rufus to celebrate. After a quick high five, he returned Angelo to his ball and quickly ran back to the hotel. Bursting through the door he greeted a rather displeased Falkner. “Look! I got it! I got the badge!”

Falkner scowled and rose from the bed, already dressed and packed. “Well, that’s good for you. I’m going home. “

Rufus stared blankly at the other as his arms sank to his sides. “What…?”
Annoyed, Falkner pushed on Rufus’s chin, making the boy’s mouth close with a “cluck”. “One. Don’t hold your mouth open like you are a Slowpoke. Two, you ditched me. We’re supposed to be traveling together .”

Rufus scratched the back of his head and looked up at the ceiling. “Sheesh, I don’t remember you being so touchy. Anyway, the only reason I didn’t take you with me was because you looked so tired. I thought you’d like the sleep…don’t be like that.”

Falkner looked back at the other and glowered a bit then sighed. “Fine. But if we are to stick together, you must do something for me.”

Rufus gulped as Falkner gave him a small grin and lead the way out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com

いぬととり(Inu to tori) Together 3
Page 1 of 1