Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

A D r e a m i n g Coordinator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

A D r e a m i n g Coordinator Empty
PostSubject: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 am

The sun drew close to the center of the sky as it hovered of the capital city of Grandstand. The streets were alive with people and Pokemon alike. Tired from wandering around in front of the Grandstand City Terminal, Josh sat on a bench and scowled. He was supposed to be on an errand looking for capable trainers to assist Prof. Willow with a project that she had but hadn't seen anyone worth pursuing. "This is stupid, I should be training to get stronger..." As he waited a bus passed with a picture of his old companion Ciel with his Politoad advertising the Pokeatholon dome. Grimmacign he found a piece of paper and tossed it at the other's face.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 am

She stepped out of the terminal, placing a hand above her dress to keep it from flying up and revealing her underwear. Light blue eyes scanned the area, finding it to be bustling quite exciting. "This looks to be interesting, right, Raichu?" she questioned, the chubby mouse Pokemon walking up next to her. It gave a happy cry of it's name, The purple haired female nodded in agreement. "Me too. Let's get going!" Violet was sure that today was going to be a great day! ...That is until a flying piece of paper attacked.

"Ah! Get if off, get it off!" Of course, she was exaggerating but oh well. As soon as it dropped it to the floor, she stared at the culprit. "Hey! Didn't your mom ever tell you that it's not nice to throw things?!"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:01 am

Josh looked up at the girl and gave a bit of a shrug then tilted his head back, letting the strands of his red bangs fall against the rest of his hair. "I don't care. Leave me alone, I'm looking for a trainer, not some girl with a Rat."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 am

She felt a twinge of hate and annoyance fill her. Even her precious Raichu looked irritated ad ready to shock the boy. "For you're information, I am a trainer!" she assured, picking up her pokmon and showing it to him. "Why else would I be having a Raichu travel with me everywhere?!" She dropped the rat pokemon down, hearing him whimper slightly from pain, and reached into her little bag. Once she found her Pokemon Badge Case, she showed it to him. "And I even have badges from the Kanto and Hoenn region!"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Hearing that the girl was a trainer , he immediately worked up a way to get her to follow him "And I care about those places why? They must have really weak gym leaders where you are from, especially if you used a rat. There is a gym leader who uses them here too, weakest of the bunch. Some foreign girl wouldn't last a minute in any of the Kiboun gyms, contest, or even the lame ass Pokeathlon contest. Hell, I bet the Prof. Wouldn't even let you help her."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm

She fumed, filling up her cheeks with air. How could this brat call her region weak? And call Gary's region weak too?! That was the last draw. If she could shock the boy with Raichu, she would. But that would draw too much attention to herself and she doubted they would think it was right to do such a thing. Violet raised a finger and pointed it at the boy, poking his chest. "Just because you say so, doesn't mean it's true, brat! Take me to this Professor and I'll prove it to you."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Josh smirked. "Fine, Fine." The boy said holding his hands up giving in. "If you really want to then lets fly. You do have a flying Pokemon right? They aren't popular around here but I'm sure if you're a great trainer you'd have one," he snickered as he tossed out a Pokeball then mounted a flustered Skarmory.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm

"What kind of Pokemon trainer would I be if I didn't?" she questioned, closing her eyes in irritation. It didn't come to mind that he was only playing her around just to lure her in. She just wasn't the type to take bullying anymore. She kneeled down next to her Raichu, cupping his cheek. "You're gonna go into the Pokeball for a while, kay?" He gave a happy cry of his name before returning into his little home. She tossed out another Pokeball, releasing a cooing Altaria to which she immediately mounted. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Giving a nod, he blasted off the ground with his Skarmory and began to head west towards Clearbay Village, not even checking if the girl was behind him. As he flew, he peered over the clouds to look at some construction that was going on below. Rumors of a safari zone coming to Kiboun had been made and it looked like they were turning out to be true.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm

She wasted no time in taking flight after him. Sure, her Altaria's speed wasn't as good as other bird Pokemon's but thanks to her training of chasing a Pidgeot around, she had a lot of training to help her keep up with almost anything. He wasn't a speck but more like they were a few yards or so away from each other. Even she looked down when she heard a large bang from down below. A construction site? "What's going on down there?" she questioned, urging her Pokemon to go a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Ignoring the girl, Josh sped forward to a large crystal blue lake. After a few more moments of flying, a small town was starting to come into focus near the lower part of the lake. Upon Josh's decent, startled Seel fled into the depths of the lake from their play area on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm

A pouted appeared on her face at her being ignored. The urge to slap this brat into respect was quite strong and she wasn't even the violent type. Energetic, yes. Violent, no. But still, Violet followed him, taking in the awe and beauty of it all. It was quite spectacular. Her Altaria followed the trainer and his Pokemon down to the ground until she landed her blue feet onto the ground. "Is this the place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A D r e a m i n g Coordinator   A D r e a m i n g Coordinator Empty

Back to top Go down

A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiboun Region :: The Adventure :: Kiboun Journey :: Airport Adventure-
Jump to: