Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Lex's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:39 pm

"Ooooh, Team Star?" Lex gushed, putting on her best 'Come get me' face, "Please, I'd love to hear more from such an attractive man..."
While she was saying this, her Ralts and Magby ran around the truck and hid underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Grinning and blushing a bit he kicked at the ground and avoided her gaze. "Well you see, our aim is to awaken three sleeping beasts and ste- ...apprehend three ancient relics that we will then use to create a new world where all Pokemon will be under the rules of trainers so that everyone can be happy. Think, no one will ever have to catch Pokemon again, you just go buy them. We need some Pokemon for our junior members, and I heard this town once had a problem with Giraffarig, so I thought we'd come help out by tak-....rounding them up."
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

"Oh, that is sooo awesome", Lex replied, as her Pokemon started to let air out of the truck tires, "and are the uniforms good? What does it take to join?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:18 am

Hearing the noise from the tires, Aster turned toward the two pokemon in shock. "You...you tricked me! ....noticing the other two Pokemon he began to smirk .Aster gave a small smirk as he tossed his hair. "Those won't stand a second against my Pokemon. Scizor, use Fury Cutter! Butterfree use Confusion!" The man stepped back and let the red bug Pokemon rush forward and make a swipe at the Magby. As he did that, Butterfree began to glow and stare at Ralts, attempting to make it confused as an aura began to surround and bind it.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 pm

"No problem! Ralts, use Shadow Ball! Magby, use... Uh, I dunno, ember! Use Ember!" Lex's Magby blew fire into the face of the approaching Scizor, as Ralts formed a black ball of shadow an hurled it towards the butterfree.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 am

Both Pokemon weak to the other's attacks, they fell at Aster's feet. "You got...you got lucky. I'll release the precious Girafarig. If they've been domesticated by the cityfolk we don't them anyway." Sneering he unlocked the latch then pulled out a Smokeball and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Running up to Lex, Tiffany and Ciel bent over to catch their breath, "Hey, did he get away too? Man, those guys wanted to steal the Pokemon!"

Tiffany smiled, " It's okay. It seems they left them all. Let's go check on Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 pm

"Yeah, I wonder how he's doing anyway." Lex started to walk away, before swivelling around. "Hang on, where did he say he was?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

"On stage I think...tryign to get the crowd under control. I think he is finish-" Tiffany was cut off by a cheering Ciel who dashed towards the stage.

'Hey! Charlie we did it, we scared off the bad guys!"

"Ugh...boys...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lex's Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2