Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Happiness II EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Happiness II EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Happiness II EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Happiness II EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Happiness II EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Happiness II EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Happiness II EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Happiness II EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Happiness II EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Happiness II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Happiness II Empty
PostSubject: Happiness II   Happiness II EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm

"One who loves the vase, also loves what's inside"-African Proverb

“Hey watch your step there Hayzel,” Carter said frantically as he quickly through his arms around the other’s waist to prevent him from falling into a hole in the floor. Gently he began to slide down the wall, the other secure in his arms as two hammers and a crowbar fell from Hayzel’s grasp and down to the first floor.

“Oh, Sorry…I forgot that was there.” Blushing, Hayzel freed himself of the other’s grasp and brushed himself off. “I can’t believe how much stuff is in this house! I don’t think we’ll ever be done.“

Carter laughed a bit and started to take off some loose paneling from the wall. They were working in an old dining room that was filled with old china and cooking supplies that had to be sorted through and either given away, sold, or given to low income families. Hayzel had barely finished an eighth of a room when the chandelier collapsed and broke the hole into the floor, thus creating the death trap that he seemed to forget about every time he walked by.

Silently Hayzel sorted through the dishes as Carter busily worked alongside Link, his Magneton, Charger, his Pikachu, and Seeker, his Venamoth. Together, they removed the paneling around the room as the other went from box to box, making sure each set of dishes were being sent to their proper place.

Having finished the room long before Hazel was even halfway done with the boxes, Carter took a seat on one of the stools and watched him do his job. Getting a bit restless he stood up and began to help sort the dishes, “Hayzel, would you like to leave early today?”

“Can we really do that? There is so much to do,” Hayzel said as he continued to sort dishes, blushing every time their hands bumped together.

“I’m the boss here. I think it’s okay if we gave ourselves a break every once in a while. Besides, you’ve been working extra hard, I’ve had help. How about I take you out somewhere as a treat?”

Looking up at him Hayzel began to shake his head and step away. “You are already doing enough for me. That is too much.”

Laughing, the other stood up and led him out of the room and headed toward his truck. “Stop being so shy and come on.”

They drove along the streets of the city with Hayzel being silent as always. He could never find the right words when he was alone with Carter, though the other seemed to have no problem. After a moment or two, he pulled up into a small parking lot and led Hayzel to a small restaurant with hardly anyone in it. The room was painted a dark mahogany with little white Christmas lights in small trees next to every table, making it quite hard to see anyone that you weren’t sitting with. Leading Hayzel to the back corner of the room, he took a seat in a booth and picked up a menu.
For what seemed like an eternity they sat there. Aside from ordering drinks and some food, it was just the two of them, sitting in complete silence with Carter gazing at Hayzel while the latter tried to pretend not to notice.
The waitress having set down their salads, Hayzel quickly reached for his fork, desperate to do something that would make him feel less awkward in the situation. To his dismay, Carter caught him by the hand and looked into his eyes with a foreign solemn expression. “Hayzel…do you have a problem with me…”

Flustered, the blond tried to take his hand back gently, but it remained in the other’s firm grasp, “Carter…no it’s just that…I’m not used to how you treat me…it’s embarrassing for me…”

His grip on Hayzel’s hand grew a bit tighter as he continued to stare into the boy’s eyes, “ Hayzel…I never see you smile…I can’t stand it.”

Unable to find a response, Hayzel sat there and looked at him. Not that anything else the other said was less surprising, this seemed different. Often when he’d make a comment he’d have his trademark smile beaming at him but this time, h wasn’t grinning, it was a concerned look, almost sad.

“Hayzel, since I first saw you , I knew there was something special.” Carter’s face began to reflect the magenta of the walls. For a while he had rehearsed on how he was going to admit to Hayzel how he felt, but the execution was starting to be more complex than the initial plan. “I can see it in your eyes…Listen, I…I want to make you smile. I want to see you happy, and I want to be the person who makes you that way.”

Hayzel looked down , unsure how to respond. Over in over all he could think was “could he really feel that way?” Still unable to make a response, he went into autopilot and began to just talk. “I’m nothing special Carter…I’m not smart, strong or good looking, I’m just average. There is no reason for you to feel like that…”

Giving out a great sigh, Carter began to eat his food while Hayzel sat silently and full of guilt. After paying the check the two drove us back to the apartment, unable to speak to the other.

Not knowing what to do Hayzel sat on the bed and watched Carter as he stood in the doorway and stared off into the abyss. In truth, if he felt that he could be happy for Carter he would. But his feeling of inadequacy ruled him completely.
Carter sighed and came back in then reached into his closet then placed a small sleeping Togeii on the bed before the other. Hearing an old tale about the Pokemon, he got one for Hayzel in hopes it could bring the two together. Taking a seat behind Hayzel, Carter wrapped his arms around his chest and looked up at the ceiling. “A proverb claims that happiness will come to anyone who can make a sleeping Togepi stand up…and only those who have a good heart are able to do so. I want you to make it stand up. I got him for you because I know you have a good heart…”

“Don’t be silly Carter...That’s just a superstition “ Hayzel said looking back at his friend, making eye contact for the first time since dinner.

“I’m serious…at least humor me. If you prove me wrong I won’t bother you about this again…”

Sighing, Hayzel turned his attention to the sleeping Pokemon and carefully poked its’ shell and watched it wiggle. “What if I…what if I do it...then what…”
“I get to kiss you.”
Hayzel’s face immediately broke out with a red undertone. “Fine…but I told you. I’m nothing special, it will wake up…” Taking a deep breath, he gently lifted its arms up and raised it to its toes. Expectign it to wake up or fall back down he let go he turned to Carter, not making eye contact “See. I couldn’t do it.”

Laughing a bit, Carter pointed past him to show that it had continued to upright. After a moment or so it gently fell to its feet, undisturbed. Stunned, Hayzel sat there and watched it. After a moment or so it let out a soft ”Pree” and rolled over to snuggle into the boy’s lap. Fixated on the small creature, he began to pet it gently as it quietly snoozed against his lap, making small purr like noises. Noticing it’s contentment at his touch, a small shy smile crept across the boy’s face.

“There…that’s what I’ve wanted to see.” Carter said as he wrapped his arms around Hayzel’s waist and then leaned back. “You have a beautiful smile, just like I thought..”

“I.. uh…thanks…”

Grinning down at the other, he ruffled Hayzel’s hair and got up to turn off the lights and prepare for bed.
Quietly the blond sat there…conflicted about what he should say. Letting his emotions take hold, he sat the Togepi safely out of the way, stood up and hugged Carter from behind. “Thank you….thank you for worrying about me and helping me all the time…I’m sorry…I just have trouble expressing it. ”

Turning around he hugged the other back then slid into bed without saying anything followed by Hayzel.

“Hayzel…”

“Yeah…”

“You still owe me that kiss.” Shifting the covers around, he moved Hayzel over a bit then gingerly, rolled him back, letting the other rest his against his bare chest and intertwined their legs together. “I thought…it might be a little more comfortable this way.”

Blushing once more, Hayzel hid his face against Carter’s chest and listened to the quiet murmur of his heart beating as he felt the other’s arms wrap around him. The boy’s mind became still as each breath he took lured him into sleep, only to be interrupted by Carter tilting his chin up slowly.
Pressing his lips against the other’s, he felt Hayzel tremor slightly followed by the boy’s hands slowly sliding up his chest to grip his shoulders. The other kissed him back clumsily, moaning slightly due to being sensitive to every movement Carter made. Breaking the kiss the older male looked down, into the other’s face. “You’re so cute when you blush.”
Blushing harder, Hayzel dug his face into the other’s shoulder. “Don’t say things like that…it’s too dark too see me anyway.
Laughing, Carter smiled and closed his eyes. “Good night…”

“…good night.”

Letting Hayzel fall asleep before him, Carter blushed and gave the other another kiss before whispering "I love you" and falling asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com

Happiness II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiboun Region :: Kiboun Information Center :: Gym Leaders of Kiboun :: Hayzel-
Jump to: