Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Adam's Journey EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Adam's Journey EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Adam's Journey EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Adam's Journey EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Adam's Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:58 pm

The bright sun drifted lazily over the quiet town of Twotwig Village. Overhead a few Butterfrees passed over the serene town and watched as a young girl waited outside a small house.

Tiffany, girl with flowing brown hair and sky blue eyes sat up from the ground and brushed off her skirt. "I hope he hurries...I want to see what is happening in Silentstar..." Tilting her head, she cradled it with her index finger and thumb, a common thing she did when lost, which she often was.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:02 am

Inside the house a Blonde headed boy was found rushing back and forth packing stuff in a small bag.

Adam [Worried]:Gotta hurry gotta hurry Tiffany is going to kill me if im late getting out there.

Finishing his packing he puts the bag on his shoulder and bolts out the door.

Adam [Excited]:Come on Tiffany lets head out dont wanna be late do ya???
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 am

Grimacing she followed after the other into Route 751. A few Butterfree flew over head and a few other Pokemon stayed quietly in some tall patches of grass, other than that it was a peaceful morning. "Good thing it is early, I doubt anything will jump out at us.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am

Adam [Excited]:Never say never in fact im counting on running into a wild pokemon or two that way when i have pokeballs ill be more experienced and be able to catch 'em.

Still excited Adam dashes off so fast dust gathers behind him.

Last edited by xcross21 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 pm

The girl jogged up behind him, easily matching his speed. "Yeah but you have no Pokemon to protect you. You'll end up mauled by a wild Pokemon if you think like that." Smiling she out runs him.

A small city lies between Twotwig and Clearbay Village. It is rustic and has old dirt roads. It's architecture still resembles those of the past with arches and fancy gates ways. In the center of t etow there are shops at each side of the street leading up to a fantastic garden with a bridge that folds over a small Magikarp pond and leads to a old remolded gym. The surrounding forest allows no noise to escape, making the town peaceful. Girafarig often are seen laying in people's front yards or in the main garden.

"No one is here...yet...oh wait...I think I see someone," she pointed up further on the route where a cart was. Suddenly there was a frenzy of screams, " Oh no! Someone is in trouble!.

Up ahead a silver haired girl stood frozen in fear as five Caterpie began to move towards her. Her Glaceon had been tied up from the use of several string shots. Seeing the other two she pointed to her bag. "In ..in there....two Pokeballs, Oddish and Spheal...please...help me..." the girl scooted further back as the Caterpie drew closer."

Grabbing the bag, Tiffany tossed a ball at Adam and then tossed a ball towards the Caterpie. "Come on out and get rid of some Caterpie!" A small Spheal bounced out and began to use roll out, knocking down two Caterpie.
[Caterpie available for defeat.]

Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Adam seeing Tiffany tied up with two of the caterpie decides to handle the other three.

Adam [Excited]:Alright my Oddish, shine bright!

Adam tosses his pokeball high in the sky causing a bright red light to flash.Adam amazed at the bright light notices its starting to dim, when the light dims out he notices oddish standing in front of his feet.

Adam [Pumped]:Alright Oddish ready to put on a show?

Oddish nods its head in agreement with Adam.

Adam [Excited]: Alright Oddish then use Poison Powder!

Oddish starts shaking the leaves on its head and a purple mist starts to scatter over the three pokemon but before it can make a hit the caterpie dodge and use string shot.

Adam [Worried]:Alright oddish dodge!

Oddish tries to dodge but before it can its foot is caught in the string shot followed by its whole body.The Caterpie then charge in for a tackle.Adam, worried for Oddish tries to think of a plan.

Adam [Excited]:I got it!Oddish use acid to melt the string shot.

Oddish shoots a purple liquid from its mouth and then melts the string shot that tied it up.

Adam [Pumped]:Alright, Oddish lets finish this use Stun Spore followed by Razor Leaf!!!

Oddish then starts shaking its leaves once more and releases a mist similar to the purple one except this time the color is yellow.The Stun Spore hits the three Caterpie this time making them stop right where they were in pain because of it.Finally Oddish jumps high and starts shaking its head causing sharp spinning leaves to start coming towards the Caterpie and knock them far back and unconcious.

Adam [Amazed]:Nice going Oddish!You did awsome.

Adam then turns around and looks at the silver headed girl.

Adam [calm]:Im sure those Caterpie wont be bothering you anytime soon.By the way Im Adam what would your name be ms.?
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Tiffany sighed a bit as she watched the other overkill the Caterpie. As her Spheal rolled back around it jumped up into the air and landed in her arms.

Getting to her feet, the silver haired woman dusted the dirt from her lab coat and shook the boy's hand. "Thank you so much! My name is Ria. Sorry, they must have crawled onto my cart as we passed through Route 751...I'm terrified of bug Pokemon. Would you two please follow me?" She smiled and picked her cart's levers up and began to roll it towards Clearbay Village.

Tiffany hugged her Spheal and nodded, " I think we can trust her. Let's see what she wants."
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Adam [calm]:Alright I dont see why we cant what do you think Oddish?

Oddish nods its head in agreement and starts to walk on.

Adam [Excited]:Hey dont leave me behind.

Adam then starts to chase after Oddish
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Clearbay Village, despite it's small quaint appeacance, it is home to Kiboun's most famed Pokemon Professor, Sheila Willow. The town opens up to a few small cottages then opens up into Crystal Bay. The Pokemon Labratory sits at the very mouth of Route 754. A few small Seel can be seen playing in the water further down the shore. Seeing the approaching party, they dive in the water and swim off."

"Yay! We made it! And just in time too" Ria said eyeing Prof. Willow standing in front of a small shed.

The woman used her lab coat to wipe her glasses clean as she waited for the group to arrive. Re-adjusting them to her face, her green eyes peered out at the group scanning each of them closely. With a smirk, she trailed her hand through her golden hair and tossed it behind her back. "There you are. I see you've brought a few friends."

Smiling Ria hugged the Prof. " Yeah. They saved me from some wild Pokemon. They had to use some of your Pokemon though...but I think they may be able to help you.

"I see...well, if you think they can then...." the woman reached into her lab coat, allowing Ria to hang on her a bit. "These are Pokedexs, " she said pulling two cellphone-like computers from her hand. "I need trainers like you to go around scanning the Pokemon of Kiboun. It seems a virus wiped out our data bases...Anyway, if you could be so kind as to travel around and collect data, I'd give you those Pokemon to travel with," she said kindly to the others.

"Awesome! I'm up for it," Tiffany said giving a bit of an excited jump. "Are you going to do it Adam." she asked tucking the Pokedex into her skirt Pocket.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Adam [Happy]:That would be great thank you for the chance.

Adam looks at his Oddish and Pokedex smiling.

Adam [Excited]:Hey Oddish with you by my side Ill be a top coordinator in no time!!!Lets go there's no time to waste!
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Seeing Adam take off, Tiffany bowed to the others and ran off behind him, " Hey! Wa-wait for me!!!" Once again she easily caught up with the boy and caught him by his collar. "Don't leave me behind! That is just rude," she said pinching his ear. Up ahead a Pokemon peaked its head out of the grass and stared at them. "Ooo!! A Ralts! Go get it Spheal!" The small Pokemon bounced for joy then rolled towards the wild Pokemon, hitting it hard. The wild ralts fell back and let out a small cry as the girl whipped out a Pokeball and tossed it at the Pokemon. After a few spasms, the ball settled down and went back to Tffany's hand. "Alright! I caught my first Pokemon! Ah! Look! Another one!" Peaking it's head out of the bushes, another Ralts stared out at them."

[Ralts available for capture]
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm

As Adam sees the second Ralts pop its head up his face glows with joy.

Adam [Excited]:Alright another one with a Ralts there is no way I could lose a contest Ive gotta get it.Go Oddish let's catch us a Ralts!!!

Adam threw the pokeball high in the air causing the bright red light to flash which shows Oddish by his feet when the light vanishes.

Adam [Pumped]:Alright Oddish use RazorLeaf and finish this quick!

Oddish jumps up and starts shaking its leaves and razor sharp spinning leaves start shooting out at Ralts.When RazorLeaf hits instead of hit damaging Ralts it goes straight through it.Boggled by what happen Adam finally realizes that Ralts used DoubleTeam and copies of it are surrounding Oddish.

Adam [Surprised]:A doubleteam this Ralts is fast!Oddish use RazorLeaf and attack all of the copies until you find the real one then use Stun Spore.

Oddish once again uses a RazorLeaf but this time starts spinning to hit copy after copy until only one remained.Oddish then starts shaking its leaves causing a yellow mist to drift out heading towards Ralts but right as it is near it Ralts suddenly vanishes and appears right behind Oddish.
Adam [Shocked]:It's a teleport!

Suddenly Ralts eyes begin to glow and with that Oddish starts to levitate above the ground until its thrown straight into the ground at a high speed.

Adam [Shocked]:That was a Confusion man this Ralts is awsome I gotta have it now.Come on Oddish get up and use Sweet Scent and then finally Sleep Powder!

Oddish then starts to release an aroma that Ralts cant resist and is being taken in by it.Finally, Oddish starts shaking a green powder from its leaves landing on Ralts and making it fall asleep.

Adam [Excited]:Great job Oddish now pokeball go!!!

When Adam throws the pokeball it hits Ralts on the head and a bright light flashes absorbing it.The pokeball then starts to shake for a few seconds until finally coming to a stop.

Adam [Pumped]:Yeah I caught...a Ralts!!!Looks like e both have a Ralts now Tiffany but I think our pokemon are tired do you think we should hit a pokemon center and have them checked up on?
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm

The girl nodded and smiled at the other before leading him back to the Pokecenter in Clearbay Village. Taking a seat at a table, she waited for Adam to get his Pokemon taken care of.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:29 am

Adam was waiting at the front desk where he gave his pokemon to the nurse to check up on but seeing Tiffany at a table near by he decides to give his parents a call and tell them how he is doing.Noone was home when Adam called so he decided to leave a message.

Adam [Calm]:Hey guys just wanted to tell ya im fine I got my first two pokemon Oddish and Ralts with these guys Ill be #1 Coordinator no sweat.

Seeing the nurse walk up to the front desk with a tray containing two pokeballs he says bye, hangs up the phone and walks up to get to his pokemon.

Adam [Happy]:Hey thanks for checking up on my pokemon I appreciate it.

Adam then smiles and walks to the table where Tiffany is and sits down ready to go.

Adam [Excited]:Ready when you are its time to continue our journey.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Smiling, the girl stood up and smiled. "Alright, let's get going. Silentstar will be our first stop," Excitedly, she took of towards the town, not bothering to see if Adam was keeping up.
Back to top Go down
xcross21

xcross21

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Seeing Tiffany dash off Adam quickly grabs his bag and makes sure his pokemon are secure with him and runs off to try and catch up.

Adam [Excited]:Hey wait up, I asked if you were ready to go not ready to race.

When Adam finally catches up he is breathing hard and trying to catch his breath.

Adam [Calm]:Finally caught up to ya.To Silentstar we go!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Journey   Adam's Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's Journey
Page 1 of 1