Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Krobra's Adventure EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Krobra's Adventure EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Krobra's Adventure EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am

Waiting quietly in the Grandstand terminal, Tiffany held up a sign as oncoming passengers came out of a gate. She was on an assignment from Prof. Willow to great a Pokemon Master known as Krobra. As passengers passed by her Bellosom danced and tossed rings of flowers around their necks. "Erm, um, sorry about that, she's just friendly," she apologized as a man began to sneeze from the flowers.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Krobra stepped out of the plane, backpack hanging around his shoulders and six small Pokéballs on his belt. He had an intimidating look as his features were blemished with burn spots. It was a few years ago when he reappeared into the world after a horrid accident in a battle against Lance. Towards the end of the battle, Krobra was hit by a Hyper Beam and was severely burned from it. His Charizard then scooped up his lifeless body and flew away, no one knew what had happened to him.

It was seven years later when Krobra reappeared, traveling to Hoenn to reconnect with his family that he hasn't seen for years. Krobra battled his younger brother, Luster, in the finals and squashed him in a six on six Pokémon battle, using only two Pokémon. They then traveled to Sinnoh to defeat the Gyms there. Now, while Luster competed in the Johto and Kanto Leagues, Krobra decided to head toward Isshu. But Prof. Willows had contacted him to start a journey here in Kiboun. Having little interest at first, Krobra decided to take up the challenge due to Luster's long journey in the Kanto and Johto.

Walking down the stairs, Krobra walked to the gate that led to Grandstand City, the capital of Kiboun. Walking toward a group of people, A Bellossom put a ring of flowers over Krobra's neck. His eye twitching, he felt like a fool for wearing such a thing. "Where the hell is that Professor." said Krobra with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Tiffany watched as Kro walked past her. Before she could tap him on the shoulder, he had passed her bye. "Oh Bella, come on before he gets away, the Professor said he had a short temper..." Running after the man, the girl shouted his name softly, "Mr. Krobra. I'm here for Prof. Willow. I've come to take you to her." Catching up to the man she clenched her chest, trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 am

Hearing a voice behind him speak, Krobra stopped and turned his head to look at the source. There stood an attractive girl that would give any man a nose bleed. However, Krobra has been known to have a 'heart of stone'. A young man by the name of "Gorgeous George" had once called Krobra homosexual because of Krobra's constant habit of giving women the cold shoulder.

However, this was not the case. Krobra's seemingly ignoring people was a self defense tactic he had used ever since his father left his family. The only two people he would trust is his mother and his brother, Luster.

Krobra looked at the girl, crossing his arms. "I thought Professor Willow would be here to meet me. It would be less time consuming if she had showed up herself. But oh well. Where is she at?" asked Krobra.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 am

Tiffany blushed a bit. Krobra was enough of a celebrity but was very handsome. She noticed a few burn marks, most likely scars from his accident, but she was the kind of person that didn't take notice to minor flaws. "She-she got held up in Clearbay Village and asked me to come get you and bring you there..." She looked down feeling that the other was mad her for the Prof''s absence.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 am

Krobra sighed. "I was hoping she would be here. Oh well." said Krobra, grabbing a Pokéball from his belt. "I guess we'll travel by air. That is quickest and I don't intend on dragging this out." he said, throwing the Pokéball into the air, the Pokéball popping open and an Aerodactyl appeared.

The Aerodactyl spread its wings and emitted a loud roar, causing many people to run in fear. Aerodactyl have been known to be very vicious, and with it being in Lance's care for the past seven years, it was bound to be powerful. The Aerodactyl landed by Krobra's side, tucking its wings into its side.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Blinking the girl watched as the man summoned an Aerodactyl right in the middle of the crowd. Sighing she pulled a ball from her belt and summoned an Altaria and climbed up onto it. " Alright. We need to go west. It's on the southern side of Crystal Lake, " the girl said as she pulled a compass from her pocket and tossing it to the other. "Take that just in case we get lost. It's magnet is charged so that it points only to my charm." Unbuttoning her shirt a bit, she showed off a small silver Pokeball charm. Nodding at the other, she patted her Pokemon and let it take flight.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:26 am

Krobra snorted as he pocketed the compass. "I don't need such a ridiculous tool." said Krobra as she left. Krobra climbed on the back of the Aerodactyl, wrapping his arms around its neck. "Be sure to catch up to her." said Krobra.

The Aerodactyl gave a loud roar and spread its wings. With a single beat of its mighty wings, the Aerodactyl launched itself into the air. The Aerodactyl gave another mighty roar and flew quickly in the air. It wasn't long until they caught up to Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 am

Tiiffany smiled as her Altaria swirled around in the air. Her brown ponytail flapped freely behind her as it spiraled down then rose back up. Smiling over at Krobra, she pointed down and began to descend into the small village.

Clearbay Village, despite it's small quaint appeacance, is home to Kiboun's most famed Pokemon Professor, Sheila Willow. The town opens up to a few small cottages then opens up into Crystal Bay. The Pokemon Labratory sits at the very mouth of Route 754. A few small Seel can be seen playing in the water further down the shore.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 am

Seeing Tiffany and the Alteria descending, Krobra tapped on the neck of Aerodactyl. "Lets show off some moves, Aerodactyl." said Krobra. The Aerodactyl nodded then tucked its wings beside its body and began to dive. The Aerodactyl shot downward like a bullet, rushing passed Tiffany and the Alteria as it sped down to Earth.

As the Aerodactyl and Krobra were just a few feet from the ground, the Aerodactyl spread its wings and soared upward, making a U-Turn in midair to avoid hitting the ground. After preforming a flip in the air, The Aerodactyl landed. Tucking in its wings, Krobra slid down its back and grabbed the Aerodactyl's Pokéball, returning it.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:35 am

Tiffany laughed a bit as she watched the other show off. As she grew closer to the ground Altaria did a corkscrew and she slid off of it's back and spun around to land on her feet before throwing up a Pokeball and letting Altaria go back inside as it scattered feathers around them. "Sorry about showing off. I'm training as a coordinator," she said brushing a feather from the other's shoulder. "Well, let's head inside, I'm sure Prof. Willow will be excited to meet you, especially as we are early. Very few flying Pokemon come here to live."

Pushing through the front entrance, she lead the man down the hall and knocked on a door with a fancy W painted on the front. The sound of giggling could be heard from within.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:26 pm

"Right." said Krobra, walking behind Tiffany with his arms crossed. Krobra looked around the hall as they walked down the corridor, the giggling echoing from a blocked room. Krobra waited impatiently as Tiffany knocked on the door, a vein throbbing in his head.

"How long is this going to take?" asked Krobra, starting to feel irritated. He was famous for his short temper. He was often cool during matches, but he was completely different when he was around people and not Pokémon. When he would be alone, he would often sit under a tree and sketch Pokémon with a cool complexity. But around people, he seemed edgy and explosive.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

"I don't know. I'm not exactly sure what she is going to have you do. I don't think she can hear us, I'll just peek in." Poking her head inside the door she began to speak, "Hey Prof. Willow, I've arrived with..." she quickly pulled back on the door with her face bright red. "She'll...she'll be with us in a moment."

Inside a low murmur of whispering, giggling, and things being moved around could be heard. After about minute a tall blond women sporting glasses and a fashionable lab coat opened the door and welcomed them on. "Yes. Welcome to Kiboun Krobra. Prof. Oak has told me a lot about you...."
A silver haired girl sat atop the Professor's desk, blushing a bit and smiling at the two trainers. Taking a seat at her desk, Prof. Willow pulled out a small phone like Pokedex and laid it on the table next to the girl. "Sorry for the delay this morning...this is Ria, a erm. Colleague of mine and gym leader of Frostflake City.

"Hello," she said trying to suppress a giggle.

Prof. Willow coughed and pushed her glasses back up her nose. "Anyway. You come highly recommended as a Pokemon master and can be of use to me. It seems there has been a virus that infected our computers and wiped out our information...I know it seems a lot to ask, but I thought the aspect of being able to compete in the Kiboun league might peak your interest." She smiled a bit and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Krobra remained silent for the most part, his arms crossed and listened without interrupting. When she was finished, Krobra tapped his chin in thought. "So, you want me to go and recover information regarding the Pokédex. Normally, I would decline." said Krobra, uncrossing his arms.

"However, my brother is in Johto participating in the Pokémon League. I doubt this would take a year, but it will eat up some of my free time instead of waiting in Kanto for my brother to finish." said Krobra, reaching into his pocket.

"I have recording about four hundred and eighty some Pokémon in my Pokédex. It would be simple to give you my data, but I am sure half of these aren't native to Kiboun. I doubt I will see a lot of Pokémon native here and not in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh, but I will work on your native Pokédex."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

"Well then. It's settled then. I thank you for your cooperation." She gave a slight bow before gesturing to Tiffany, "Tiffany here was born and raised in this Reigon. She will be you guide and show you around and help you find your way."

Tiffany nodded and smiled at the other. "We'll be traveling to Silentstar first. It's just a little south of here. Excitedly, she grabbed his wrist and lead him out of the office, "Come on, come on."

Last edited by Hayzel on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Krobra pulled his arm out of her grasp. "Hold on. While I'm here, I might as well challenge the Gym Leader to a match." said Krobra, turning his attention to Ria. "What are the conditions of your Gym, we'll have the match here." said Krobra, withdrawing a Pokéball from his belt, ready to begin the battle.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Ria blinked and slid off the table. "It's a four on four match, but I'm sorry. I only travel with Zero," the girl said sweetly as she pointed to a Glaceon that was sleeping in a pet ped in the corner. "The rest of my team is at home in Frostflake City..." The girl continued to smile at the other as she began to twist her silver strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Krobra grunted, turning his back on Ria and walked out of the room. "Fine then, I'll face you another time." he said as he walked pasted Tiffany. "Where is the closest Gym?" he asked Tiffany, turning his head towards her. "I wish to challenge it at once."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm

"Umm well. It's in Silentstar City...just a short walk from here," she said not expecting to be addressed so abruptly. Sighing she lead the man out of the building and began to walk south to Route 753.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 am

Krobra stopped at the edge of town, looking down the route that would eventually lead to Silentstar City. "Tell me, what kind of Pokémon does the Gym Leader use?" asked Krobra, taking out his Pokéball that contained Aerodactyl. "And what rank does his Gym fall in?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 am

"Charlie? Umm....let's see...he has a Slowpoke....and I think a Starmie...water maybe. I never payed much attention to the gyms, I'm a coordinator you know. I do know the ranks from the Grand Festival they hold every year. If they wish, the gym leaders can challenge each other for place settings, though none usually do. Charlie is the 8th, Shayllin the 7th, Eevelin is the 6th, Hayzel is the 5th...or was that Carter...4th is Hank, 3rd is Ria, you saw her in the office then Piper as the second and finally Carter or Hayzel...it's hard to say which..."
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 pm

"Really now." said Krobra, putting his Pokéball back onto his belt. "If Charlie has a Slowpoke and a Starmie, then I shouldn't be worried." said Krobra as he began to walked forward. "His Starmie must not be that strong if he still has a Slowpoke. This should hardly be a challenge at all." he said more so to himself than to Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 am

"Ah umm...I do know however, that Gong chose not to evolve itself and has been with Charlie since he was about five or six... I think. It's just best not to underestimate...." Tiffnay's voice was cut short as a breeze of ice cold wind buffeted her, surrounding her in a dome of ice. From within a tuft of grass a Snorunt began to giggle wildly and dance about, proud of his mischief.
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Admin
Krobra

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 am

Krobra stared at the Snorunt, grabbing a Pokéball from his belt. "Think you can fool with me, do you?" said Krobra as he threw his Pokéball, the ball opening and releasing Charizard from within. The Charizard stood in front of the Snorunt, towering over the tiny Pokémon. "Charizard, Flamethrower." said Krobra, the Charizard exhaling a stream of fire at the Snorunt.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 am

The Snorunt disappeared in a puff of smoke, made from a double team. Fearign the mighty beast, the real Snorunt jumped from another patch of grass and ran as fast as it could towards Clearbay Village. Stuck in the ice, Tiffany beat on it trying to get Kro to help her. Afraid he might use the Charizard, she withdrew a Pokeball and summoned out her Corsala. Pointing at the glass, the Corsala jumped up and down then used headbutt, shattering the ice that held her captive. "Well, that was interesting...." Smiling she brushed off some shards of ice then looked back yo Krobra. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krobra's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Adventure   Krobra's Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Krobra's Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiboun Region :: The Adventure :: Kiboun Journey :: Airport Adventure-
Jump to: