Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Lex's Adventure EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Lex's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Lex's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Lex's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Lex's Adventure EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Lex's Adventure EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Lex's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Lex's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Lex's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am

The bright sun drifted lazily over the quiet town of Twotwig Village. Overhead a few Butterfrees passed over the serene town and watched as three teenagers waited outside the door of a small house.

Ciel, a blond haired boy with blue eyes kicked against the wall impatiently as they waited for the boy upstairs to come down. "What's taking her so long sis?"

Tiffany, girl with flowing brown hair and sky blue eyes sat up from the ground and brushed off her skirt. "I'm not sure. Maybe he hasn't gotten out of bed yet." Tilting her head, she cradled it with her index finger and thumb, a common thing she did when lost in thought.

"Hey Lex! Get your butt down here," the boy yelled towards the upper level of the house.

A boy with dark brown hair slumped against the wall and made a bit of a "humph" sound as he scowled down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Lex woke to the shouting, and found herself irritated. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yelled towards the door, before pulling on her clothes and finding her pre-packed backpack and slipping it on

She had to look best for her first encounter with Pokemon, but only took an extra 5 minutes brushing her hair to avoid angering her waiting friends any more.

She rushed out of her room and down the staircase, almost running right into Ciel. Getting ready had calmed her down and combined with the exitement of getting her first Pokemon, her mood had improved alot.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Ciel quickly managed to doge Lex before the collided," Hey! Hey! Watch it now," he laughed making sure she was alright.

Tiffany giggled and smiled at Lex, "Morning sleepy head. Ready to walk up to Clearbay Village?"

"I know I am," Ciel said holding up his fist," I'm gonna pick the coolest Pokemon and train it up to be a super competitor in the Pokeatholon Stadium!"

Grimicaing, the red haired boy stood up," Please. That's just a waist of talent. Pokemon should be used in battle, not in sports. I'm going to get the strongest and use it to become the champion of Kiboun."

Tiffany sighed and began to look ahead onto the oncoming route. Brushing her bangs above her eyebrows, she peered forward and saw a cart in the distance. "You two stop it for a moment, look ahead," she said pointing to the object which began making odd noises.

"Zero, I don't think I can get it out," the voice said weakly. Hearing foot steps the girl poked her silver head up above the cart and noticed the group approaching her.After tossing her hair to the side she smiled at the four and leaned back against the huge cart. "Hey, do you think you can lend me a hand," she asked brushing the dirt off of her white lab coat," It seems my cart is stuck in a hole."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Lex gasped. "Of course I'll help you! Is somebody in there?" She rushed around to the back of the cart and started to push against it in vain. After a while of uselessly hitting the back of the cart, she stopped and looked at her friends for help.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Ciel and Tiffany began to push with their friend as Josh sat back and watched a bit. growling a bit the red head came forward and with one push of his foot, moved the cart from the ditch. "There, now can we go?"

Ria grinned as Zero jumped up and barked happily at the others. ""Thank you so much! You're a real life saver," looking at the group, she turned around and pulled four Pokeballs from the rack. "If you don't mind, could you accompany me to Clearbay village? I need to deliver these packages to Prof. Willow and I can't very well see wild Pokemon approaching me. I'll let you borrow three rare Pokemon from Prof. Willow's collection."

Not giving the others a chance to object, Ciel jumped up excitedly. "Awesome! We'll do it for sure!"

"What a coincidence, we were headed that way ourselves. Is it really okay to use her Pokemon without permission though?," Tiffany said slightly as she looked over to Lex then Josh, who just gave a shrug.

"We can catch it on the way back. Besides, how can we pass up a chance to see rare Pokemon?"

Ria smiled and walked up to Ciel. "It will be fine. Let's see...you get Poliwag," she smiled placing a ball in his hand before walking to the girls and placing balls in their hands, " An Oddish for the Miss, a Magby for your fiery enthusiasm for helping me," putting the ball with a fire symbol on it in Lex's hand. "Last but not least is my hero which I shall present...a Spheal."

Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Lex spent the first five minutes of having a Magby staring in awe and wonder at its Pokeball, before squeaking at it. She didn't realise everybody staring back at her until Tiffany prodded her.

Whilst walking with the professor, Lex decided to see what her Magby looked like. She'd only ever seen one in a picture. She pushed the button on the ball and it ficked open, the Magby appearing in front of her.

She stared at it with more wonder than she had with the pokeball itself, before venturing a pat on the head. The Magby seemed to like her and yellow flames curled from its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 am

((Don't forget that you are only in control of you, and your Pokemon when I give them to you X3 Also, Ria is not a Prof. yet))

Ria smiled and began to roll the cart forward and was followed closely by Josh, Tiffany, Ciel, and their Pokemon. Not many Pokemon bothered them as they traveled, mostly Caterpie getting in Ria's way, often causing her to freeze up. Josh used his spheal before anyone could get the chance to defend the cart normally. "Thank you," she breathed out every time a Caterpie fainted and rolled back into the woods. Soon they passed through Silent Star and then they were onto Route 753. "We are alomst there. You guys are a big help!"
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"Sure thing!", Lex shouted a little bit too loudly, "Though it wasn't really fair, Josh didn't let any of us have a go at battling!" She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:41 am

Josh gave a shrug and watched as his Spheal took down a Caterpie.

Clearbay Village, despite it's small quaint appeacance, it is home to Kiboun's most famed Pokemon Professor, Sheila Willow. The town opens up to a few small cottages then opens up into Crystal Bay. The Pokemon Labratory sits at the very mouth of Route 754. A few small Seel can be seen playing in the water further down the shore. Seeing the approaching party, they dive in the water and swim off."

"Yay! We made it! And just in time too" Ria said eyeing Prof. Willow standing in front of a small shed.

The woman used her lab coat to wipe her glasses clean as she waited for the group to arrive. Re-adjusting them to her face, her green eyes peered out at the group scanning each of them closely. With a smirk, she trailed her hand through her golden hair and tossed it behind her back. "There you are. I see you've brought friends."

Smiling Ria hugged the Prof. " Yeah. They helped in get the cart out of a hole. Then they accompanied me here so that I wouldn't be troubled by wild Pokemon.

Prof. Willow gave a laugh, "Caterpie again?"

After giving a shocked stare she shook out her head. "Alright then. Well thank you all for your help. I'll leave them to you Sheila. After hugging the other four, the girl pulled out a whistle and blew into it, letting out a sweet calming pitch. As ist rang out, a Dewgong popped up from the water and let her climb onto it's back. "Maybe I'll see you guys at my Gym someday," she said waving happily as she sailed off toward Frostflake City."

Ciel look a bit stunned, "She was a Gym Leader!?"

"Yes she is...now...it seems you've acquired a few of my Pokemon...let me see..." the tall blond walked up and down the line of them and examined both their Pokemon and their appearances. "Well...I shall speak to you individually, if you could, wait outside. I'll take the Blond first.

Ciel gulped and followed her inside. After about five minutes he came out running happily, followed by his Poliwag. "We're going on a journey! Josh, you're up next!"

Grimacing the boy went forward and entered the building and came back out scowling a bit and red in the face with the Speall tagging along from behind. "Tiff. Go."

Tiffany gave a slight nod and went inside and came out in about five minutes as well. "It seems she wants me to take Oddish with me..." she blinked a bit and petted the small Pokemon's grass. "It's your turn to go inside Lex . Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 am

Lex gulped and combed her hair out of her face using her hand before picking up her Magby and stepping apprehensively into the Professor's lab, nervous to the point of shaking.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 am

"The woman adjusted her glasses a bit and looked over the girl carefully as he walked in. After several minutes, she rose from her seat and pulled a Turquoise Pokedex from her desk. "From what I see, your Pokemon seems to like you a lot, " smiling she watched as the Magby hugged the girl. "Anyway, I'll let you have my Magby, in exchange, I want you to collect data with this Pokedex. It seems a virus wiped out our system and I need trainers to go out and scan Pokemon. It won't be too much work as it used to be. When I was a little girl they had to catch Pokemon to record data. Anyway, that is pretty much it. I'll message you on your Dex if I need something else." The woman reached into her drawer once more and pulled out five Pokeballs. "I imagine you'll want more than just your Magby, use these if you find Pokemon you like. I'd suggest you take the Pokemon League Challenge. It's a great way to travel and train Pokemon. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide to do." Smiling she sat back down in her chair and began to fill out some paper work."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Lex held her Magby to her and stared at the pokéballs for a while. Time seemed to slow down as she picked up the balls, attached them to her belt and left, with Magby cradled in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am

Tiffany leaned up against the shed wall and waited quietly for Lex, her oddish held firmly against her chest. Seeing the other come out she sat up and walked over to her. "Those jerks! They got in a battle and then after Josh got beat Ciel, he ran off to Silentstar to challenge the gym leader...Ciel got upset and ran off to the Pokemon center..."
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 am

Sporting her 6 pokeballs on her belt and a Magby in her arms, Lex frowned but was kind of amused inside. "Pfft, jerks. I guess we'd better go pick Ciel up and stop him moping about, then go after Josh and start the gym challenge."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 am

Tiffany gave a slight nod and walked with Lex to the Pokemon center. Before they could enter, Ciel came out with Poliwag bouncing beside him. "That jerk. Beat me then took off saying something about taking on the Silentstar Gym Leader....let's just go enjoy the festival and forget about that loser...." The boy grimaced as Poliwag wiggled it's tail in frustration.

As the group ventured down they heard bickering ahead. Two Pokemon were fighting with by sending rocks with telepathy at each other. Raising up her Pink Pokedex, Tiffany scanned them. "It's a Ralts and Abra...we should stop them from fighting..."

Ciel nodded and pulled out a Pokeball. "I have an idea." Tossing the ball he hit the Abra on the head and let a light absorb it.

[Ralts available for capture]
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Lex put her Magby to the ground and gave it a pat on the back. "I heard you have to weaken pokemon before you capture them!" She pointed at the Ralts "Magby, use ember!"

The Magby sent a small jet of fire at the ralts, which simply moved out of the way. Suddenly a blue light surrounded Magby, and it flew towards the Ralts, over the top, and into the dirt behind it.

Magby made two more attempts at Ember, and made very little progress in weakening the Ralts. Finally, Lex had an idea. She picked up her Magby, which had been thrown in front of her, gave it a potion and whispered something in its ear.

Having done this, she set it down and yelled, "Magby, use Ember!". Once again, the Magby flew into the air, and landed behind the ralts. As it turned around, Lex waved her arms. "HEY! RAAALTS!"

The Ralts, phased, quickly turned towards Lex in alarm. She distracted it for another 5 seconds, after which a jet of flames hit the Ralts in the back. Lex threw a Pokeball and watched the Ralts get captured. "Way to go, Magby!" She ran up and grabbed the pokeball before hugging her Magby fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 pm

"Awesome." Ciel said as he raised his thumb up in approval. "Hey Tiiffany. Where are you going?"

The girl had walked forward to where the two Pokemon were fighting and picked up a violet CD. "It's a Technical Machine...Shadow Ball I think...the must have wanted to learn it and have had a fight." Walking over to Lex, she placed it in her hand and smiled. "You take it."

"He-hey! That's not fair! I'm your bro"

"Yeah. And you ditched us," Tiffany said sticking her tongue out at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Lex inspected the TM, before shrugging and slipping it into her bag. "I'll save it for later, if I need it. Now that I have a Ralts and you have an Abra, we should be able to beat the gym leader in Silentstar!"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 am

Tiffany blinked at the other and laughed. "I'm not the battling type. I'm going to become a coordinator. What made you think I'd be anything else."

The girl giggled a bit more as Ciel stepped forward. 'Yeah. I'm not one to battle much either, I'm going to train for the Pokeatholon!" He pumped up his fist and took a dramatic pose as Tiffany linked arms with Lex and walked away from her brother.

Growing closer to Silentstar, she noticed a large crowd of people gathered around a stage. Being at an angle, she could see a man herding Girafarig into a truck behind it. "Something isn't right here..."

In the back of the crowd stood a boy with long violet hair. Clutching a Slowpoke in his arms he stood up on his tip toes. "Umm...excuse me..hello? I don't think those are good people...oh Gong..they are too distracted..." the boy sighed and hugged his Slowpoke which gave a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 am

Lex blinked. "Hello there! What's going on with these guys? Why are they taking so many pokemon into that truck?" Her magby squirmed in her arms, trying to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 am

Turning around the boy looked at the other two and bowed, "I'm..I'm sorry...a boy with fiery red hair just passed challenged me. I can't accept another challenge until my Pokemon rest up..." Tiffany's Oddish began to speak at the boy. Blinking once, his eyes turned from an icy blue to a ruby red and looked down at Oddish and Magby. "Oh...you are concerned about the Girafarig...me too. I think that Team Star is trying to kidnap them...can you please go behind the stage and see if you can disperce them...I'll try to get the crowd's attention." With that the boy turned and began to attempt to push through the crowd.

"Er...was he talking to us or the Pokemon," Ciel said rubbing the back head and looking down at Poliwag who was busy looking over towards the person loading the Girafarig. 'Should we go help ?"

"Maybe...Lex?"
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm

"Sure we should!", Lex shouted, as she pulled out her pokeball and the Ralts appeared. She also put down her Magby and blinked. "Uh... How're we gonna do that?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well...I'll go around back. Tiff, you go off to help that Charlie person. Lexi, go around the other way and we'll meet in the middle." Ciel nodded and took off around the crowd as Tiffany pushed her way through it to catch up with Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Lex nodded and made her way round, stopping at the end to wait for the others. A thought crossed her mind. "I guess you'll need this, Jules." She attached the TM To her Ralts and the disc started up. She had first coined the nickname when it took a liking to her turquoise gemstone amulet. The disc stopped whirling and Jules looked up as Lex pulled away the spent TM.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:16 am

Back stage, a man with Firey orange hair and glowing green eyes was whipping Girafarig into a cart. Noticing the approaching girl, he grinned and smoothed back his hair. "Whacha doing back here cutie? Come to join Team Star?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lex's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lex's Adventure   Lex's Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Lex's Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next