Kiboun Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where stars are born and wishes come true.
Please Join Our Parent Site
http://pokemonuniversity.forummotion.com/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Pokemon Riddle Game!!!
Sam's Adventure EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am by xcross21

» A D r e a m i n g Coordinator
Sam's Adventure EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm by Violet

» Adam's Journey
Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm by xcross21

» Lex's Adventure
Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm by Hayzel

» Krobra's Adventure
Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Sam's Adventure EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness III
Sam's Adventure EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

» Happiness II
Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm by Hayzel

Sam's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

The bright sun drifted lazily over the quiet town of Twotwig Village. Overhead a few Butterfrees passed over the serene town and watched as two teenagers waited outside the door of a small house.

Ciel, a blond haired boy with blue eyes kicked against the wall impatiently as they waited for the boy upstairs to come down. "What's taking him so long sis?"

Tiffany, girl with flowing brown hair and sky blue eyes sat up from the ground and brushed off her skirt. "I'm not sure. Maybe he hasn't gotten out of bed yet." Tilting her head, she cradled it with her index finger and thumb, a common thing she did when lost in thought.

"Hey Sam! Get your butt down here," the boy yelled towards the upper level of the house.

Last edited by Hayzel on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kibounpokemon.forummotion.com
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Sam wakes up when he hears the yelling...

"Darn it, I was dreaming about beating the Champion... I'm coming Ceil, sheesh! No patience."

Sam gets up and throws something into his backpack and runs downstairs, to join Tiffany and Ceil.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

"Bout time. We were about to leave without you man," Ceil said chuckling at the other.

"Oh hush. You would still be snoring the roof off if it wasn't for me waking you up." Tiffany smiled sweetly at the other and tried not to giggle at the hisbed head. "Well anyway. Today we've decided to go up and see what's happening in Silentstar. I hear there is some sort of circus in town."

Back to top Go down
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yeah, I heard about the festival too. I packed some stuff in my backpack, so I'm ready. But either of you have a pokémon? I hear the route is dangerous without one, and I still haven't visited Proffesor Willow."

Wild Pokémon attack human trainers, and without a Pokémon of their own, they are at the mercy of the Wild Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 pm

"Zero! Use Blizzard," a voice called out from afar. Echoing the voice, a gust of snow and ice buffeted the attacking Pokemon and sent them off into the woods. As the snow died down, a Glaceon stepped forward followed by a tall woman dressed in tight jeans and a lab coat. After tossing her silver hair to the side she smiled at the three and leaned back against a huge cart. "That was a close one huh?"

Ciel and Tiffany jumped in excitement and went to go pet the Glaceon that had saved them. Enjoying the attention, it barked happily and licked at the kids' faces.

"Thank you so much Miss! You really saved us back there," Tiffany said looking up at their savior.

"It was nothing. Really," the girl said smiling,"My name is Ria. I'm a Pokemon Researcher. But, I hate to be like this, would you mind helping me out as a thank you? I'll let you borrow some Pokemon to help. You see, in this cart are some flowers that attract Pokemon, I need to get to Clearbay Village so that I may deliver them to Prof. Willow. You think you could help me with that?
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 pm

"Yeah sure, it would be awesome training for when we actually get Pokémon, I'm up for it, how about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 pm

After the other's agreed, Ria grinned as Zero jumped up and lapped at the other's cheek. "Thank you so much! You're a real life saver," looking at the group, she turned around and pulled three Pokeballs from the rack. "Alright...Oddish for you," she said handing it to Tiffiany. "Then...a Poliwag to match your eyes," she said handing the ball to Ciel, "And lastly a Magby for you," Placign the ball in Sam's hand. When you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am

Sweet, a pokémon, I wonder how strong it is...
Sam takes the Pokéball with hesitation.
"Haha, I wonder who it is? Pokéball go!" He throws the Pokéball and a flash of light comes out of it, taking the shape of a-
"Maaaaaaaaaaagbeee! Magby!"
"Oh cool, I mean hot!! A fire type!" The group continue on there way, but they hadn't walked to long when Sam is attacked by a Caterpie!
"Um, let's see what I can do... Magby, go!
"Maaaaaagby!"
"Magby use flamethrower!" Sam commands.
"Magby?" Magby sounded confused.
"You don't know how to use Flamethrower? Fire Blast? Overheat? EMBER?!" Magby shook his head every time. "What about tackle?" Magby slammed into the Caterpie repeatedly until it fainted.
"Well that backfired, get it? BackFIRED?"

Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Ria hummed quietly as she pulled the cart forward, ignoring the other's lame joke as Tiffany walked by him and flicked the boy on the ear. "Don't make lame jokes!" Ciel sniggered a bit then ran up ahead with Ria, Poliwag at his side. AS they continued to walk for a bit they finally arrived in Silenstar.

A small city lies between Twotwig and Clearbay Village. It is rustic and has old dirt roads. It's architecture still resembles those of the past with arches and fancy gates ways. In the center of t etow there are shops at each side of the street leading up to a fantastic garden with a bridge that folds over a small Magikarp pond and leads to a old remolded gym. The surrounding forest allows no noise to escape, making the town peaceful. Girafarig often are seen laying in people's front yards or in the main garden.

As the two entered the town they noticed a group of people in front of a large Star shaped stage that blocked the route to the east.. "Hmm..must be a show going on later. We best not disturb them." Wheeling the cart forward, she continued onto Route 753."

"Ah but...that's the festival ...but they aren't done. But let's hurry so we can get back." Tiffany said as her Oddish jumped into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yeah we better, I got up early ONLY for this."
Sam runs towards where the men were, but is unable to see anything.
Darn it, I'll guess I'll have to wait till we get back
Sam turns around and sees his friends leaving him behind.
"Uh oh, let's go catch up Magby". Sam picks up Magby and runs toward them.
"MAAAAAAGBY!!!", Magby replied angrily, as he seems to not trust Sam that much yet.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Clearbay Village, despite it's small quaint appeacance, it is home to Kiboun's most famed Pokemon Professor, Sheila Willow. The town opens up to a few small cottages then opens up into Crystal Bay. The Pokemon Labratory sits at the very mouth of Route 754. A few small Seel can be seen playing in the water further down the shore. Seeing the approaching party, they dive in the water and swim off."

"Yay! We made it! And just in time too" Ria said eyeing Prof. Willow standing in front of a small shed.

The woman used her lab coat to wipe her glasses clean as she waited for the group to arrive. Re-adjusting them to her face, her green eyes peered out at the group scanning each of them closely. With a smirk, she trailed her hand through her golden hair and tossed it behind her back. "There you are. I see you've brought friends."

Smiling Ria hugged the Prof. " Yeah. They helped in get the cart out of a hole. Then they accompanied me here so that I wouldn't be troubled by wild Pokemon...Prof. Willow...the buttons on your lab coat are missing..."Whispering, in her nature, not beign able to make it unheard, "Did you go up another size again?" Hearing this knewshich caused Tiffiany to flush right red and Ciel to sweat-drop.

Prof. Willow gave a laugh, trying to disguise it as a cough, and then gave Ria a slip of paper. "These are my knew measurements, have them send me some new coats when you get back to the lab."

"Alright then. Well thank you all for your help. I'll leave them to you Sheila. After hugging the other three, the girl pulled out a whistle and blew into it, letting out a sweet calming pitch. As ist rang out, a Dewgong popped up from the water and let her climb onto it's back. "Maybe I'll see you guys at my Gym someday," she said waving happily as she sailed off toward Frostflake City."

Ciel look a bit stunned, "She was a Gym Leader!?"

"Yes...now...it seems you've acquired a few of my Pokemon...let me see..." the tall blond walked up and down the line of them and examined both their Pokemon and their appearances. "Well...I shall speak to you individually, if you could, wait outside. I'll take the Blond first after I finish my current appointment.

After about five minutes later a boy with dark red hair came out, slamming the door, accompanied by a bouncing Spheal. Eyeing Sam and Magby he grew red in the face and walked over to him, grabbing the boy by the color. "You! You took the Magby that was promised to me! I oughta cream you hear and now!"

Tiffany gasped as Ciel stepped foward, "Hey hey. No need to fight."

"Back off toad boy."

"Josh! Go on and leave him alone, or I'll take back the Pokemon I gave you," called the Prof.

With a small " Hmph, he turned and was gone down the Route."

"Alight. Blondie, come on in," Prof. Willow called holding open the door.

Ciel gulped and followed her inside. After about five minutes he came out running happily, followed by his Poliwag. "We're going on a journey! Tiff you're up next!"

Tiffany gave a slight nod and went inside and came out in about five minutes as well. "It seems she wants me to take Oddish with me..." she blinked a bit and petted the small Pokemon's grass. "It's your turn to go inside Sam. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:18 am

Sam walks into the lab, and sits down in a chair.
"So, why did you want to talk to us one by one?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 am

"The woman adjusted her glasses a bit and looked over the boy carefully as he walked in. After several minutes, she rose from her seat and pulled a Black Pokedex from her desk. "To get a better sense of your character...from what I see, your Pokemon seems to have bonded with you a bit." smiling she watched as the Magby looked up at Chrono ." "Anyway, I'll let you have my Magby, in exchange, I want you to collect data with this Pokedex. It seems a virus wiped out our system and I need trainers to go out and scan Pokemon. It won't be too much work as it used to be. When I was a little girl they had to catch Pokemon to record data. Anyway, that is pretty much it. I'll message you on your Dex if I need something else." The woman reached into her drawer once more and pulled out five Pokeballs. "I imagine you'll want more than just your Magby, use these if you find Pokemon you like. I'd suggest you take the Pokemon League Challenge. It's a great way to travel and train Pokemon. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide to do." Smiling she sat back down in her chair and began to fill out some paper work."
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Sam smiles and looks at his Magby
"You heard that Magby? We're going to be partners now! This is so cool! Your my first Pokémon!"
"Magbeebeebeebee!"
"Come on let's go join Tiffany and Ceil, they've already come in."
Sam leaves the lab.

Last edited by Chrono on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayzel
Admin
Hayzel

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Tiffany leaned up against the shed wall and waited quietly for Lex, her oddish held firmly against her chest. Seeing the other come out she sat up and walked over to him. "That jjerks! Ciel, he ran off ahead of us to get to the fair!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sam's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Adventure   Sam's Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam's Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiboun Region :: The Adventure :: Kiboun Journey :: Pokemon Adventure-
Jump to: